kinglucario3

Rank 2
kinglucario3
PostedSep 02, 2011 7:59 pm
ozerin wrote:
Was wondering if a forum admin can sticky this that way people would stop asking question about why the game is not out yet.  

the problem with this is that PEOPLE DONT READ. If they decided to take the time to search through the already stickied threads, they they shouldnt ask those questions. however, many people just expect things to be handed to them with little effort which disappoints me HIGHLY in ANY game's playerbase

and even if this thread was stickied, chances are, it'll get brushed over like the current sticky/announcements threads

Zealesis wrote:
The problem with doing that is the state of the game now.
IF its not in a playable state now and they did release it, it would tank. There would be no backing by the extended community and they would ultimately lose money. Funding servers is far from cheap.  

not only that, but since translation is completly far from over, we wouldnt be able to play it thoroughly, thus results in the outcome you mentioned. people need to learn patience or it will be the player community itself that will cause the game in the end to fail (would you wanna play a game full of rude impatient people? i wouldnt, it's the reason i quit DoMO)

again, im going to say that we should wait for an official word on the matters instead of freaking out about it now
Advertisement

Riraki

Rank 0
Riraki
GETMEOUTOFHEREICAN'TSEENANYTHING United Kingdom
PostedSep 03, 2011 7:37 am
I wouldn't say "freak out"...

We've waited for the game for a long, long time already. It's just that instead of waiting for it with eager anticipation, people may now wait for it with an indifferent attitude. Que sera sera, whatever.

Aeria haven't really given much information to us about the long awaited CB. I know an admin stickied a long post about why things are taking so long, but other than that, we have nothing.

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedSep 10, 2011 9:58 pm
Who wants to bet Sirius hasn't even told Aeria that the game is being delayed?

GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedSep 10, 2011 10:41 pm
They said that the game is being delayed ._.

cenic5

Rank 5
PostedSep 11, 2011 12:28 am
GreenColin wrote:
They said that the game is being delayed ._.  

For localization reasons.

This could (potentially) delay it even futher. Assuming it's true, of course.

LiliHoliday

Rank 0
LiliHoliday
PostedSep 11, 2011 3:26 am
I must admit I don't know what to think about all this. It's not an official statement and I can't really go to korean website to see for myself unless I would like to use Google Translator. No, thanks.
On the other hand, there is a saying in my country that basically says that there is a little bit of truth in every gossip. (I can't translate it word by word, but there is probably something like that in english too.)
So I quess I'll go play EE for the time being, even though I promised myself, I won't install any other game but LO on my computer.

GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedSep 11, 2011 5:51 am
I would play EE with you... but I already quit the game because I just got really bored