kinglucario3

Rank 2
kinglucario3
PostedAug 31, 2011 1:56 pm
people shouldnt start panicing untill a truly official word is given
for all we know the OP could be either: trolling or mistranslated their source

please do not take offense, im simply stating we cannot confirm your statement as of now with what little knowledge we have access to
Advertisement

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedAug 31, 2011 5:54 pm
The cat farting a rainbow has a point i wanna hear something official first before i go jumping to any conclusions. **** for all we know this could be some kind of trick then next thing you know they tell us its coming out soon or something

Luna741

Rank 2
Luna741
PostedAug 31, 2011 7:01 pm
welll im wondering why would they trick us. more people than leave the less likely their gonna buy aeria cards and other aeria things to make their money.

so lets see something official aeria

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedAug 31, 2011 7:07 pm
Zaelesis wrote:
Personally, if the korean version is dying due to funding, i would like to see them pick up the rights to it and finish the production on their own. I know that they tend to mainly port other regions mmos here but this would prove they do care about the community. They have hyped up and built up this community around LO and rarely do you see any company in a similar situation do something like that.  

That would be cool. I'm not sure what part of the game is unfinished, but there is prob several people w/ the skill set who would love to volunteer there time to help bring LO to completion. (including me).

OnlyHalfAsian

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2011 8:45 pm
I got a sandwich and it says Lime will not release until December 21, 2012

ozerin

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2011 9:00 pm
Update: According to the developers from Srius they are basically signing a new contract with another company to get funding.

The problem that the Korean forums are ranting about right now is that the new company is going to be in charge of 90% the direction the game is going to be going which is super /facepalm. It is like when SoE bought out Vanguard and then left it on life support.

I am still going to wait so yeah see you guys in a year. Going to try out some chinese game if they are similar to the gameplay of LO I will post updates and links.

GreatJohnSmith

Rank 0
GreatJohnSmith
PostedSep 01, 2011 7:10 am
Can't they just release and fund it off the int. servers here? My tea leaves predict a shi- outcome.
It feels like years since the first sneek peaks and korean site came up for this.

ozerin

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Was wondering if a forum admin can sticky this that way people would stop asking question about why the game is not out yet.

OnlyHalfAsian

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 1:13 pm
I second this great notion

Zaelesis

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 2:51 pm
GreatJohnSmith wrote:
Can't they just release and fund it off the int. servers here? My tea leaves predict a shi- outcome.
It feels like years since the first sneek peaks and korean site came up for this.  

The problem with doing that is the state of the game now.
IF its not in a playable state now and they did release it, it would tank. There would be no backing by the extended community and they would ultimately lose money. Funding servers is far from cheap.