ozerin

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Lime Odyssey

- about Korean Test
So according to news from the Korea CB and my buddy that plays it. The developers have run into a major drawback due to financial problems. So according to the news that was posted last week the game will be delayed for OB in Korea for 6 months.

Which probably means that we will not see CB for at least 12 months, because the developers here probably does not have much of the game even close to be ready. Unless they are planning to do a release like Dragon Nest and EE, 1/4 of the game content and then slowly add things as time passes.

Have fun guys see everyone again in a year.

.dotsmileyface
Advertisement

OnlyHalfAsian

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2011 9:29 pm
I may be only half asian, but I am also half psychic and my psychic senses tell me this is true

nightfox98

Rank 3
nightfox98
in your shadow stalking you United States
PostedAug 30, 2011 10:19 pm
**** this sucks hard core. Ime leterally getting bored of GF .-.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedAug 30, 2011 10:31 pm
yah me too T_T i dont wanna wait anymore bring LO out now D:

jazo86

Rank 0
jazo86
PostedAug 31, 2011 3:47 am
I am not going to panic. I'm waiting to see what the Officials of this game are going to say about this information,is it false or not.

ChadeEverdark

Rank 0
ChadeEverdark
PostedAug 31, 2011 6:56 am
sad news indeed. Made worse by the fact Aeria wont confirm or deny this... why let people know they're wasting their time and will be for possibly another year when they can string us all along for another 8 months and arbitrarily kill the project with out notice?

ZephyrFireStrom

Rank 0
ZephyrFireStrom
PostedAug 31, 2011 7:43 am
If it is true Aeria is going to have a hard time releasing and english version of LO. With a couple of dominating monster MMOs such as GW2, TSW and Firefall releasing late this year early/mid next year LO is going to struggle big time.

ozerin

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2011 11:41 am
Not only that ArcheAge another korean heavy hitter is coming out. the reviews on cb archeage is already better than tera. There are also 3 new chinese made MMO coming out this this month in Taiwan. The gameplay to me seems very similar to EE/LO but I haven't seen any US sites talk about their release.

Vilkdagiuke

Rank 0
Vilkdagiuke
PostedAug 31, 2011 12:42 pm
in my opinion aeria should shut down/remove this forum if it's true...

Zaelesis

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2011 1:25 pm
A company like aeria will probably wait untill they last second to confirm or deny this. They probably dont know 100% either way right now so that would be why i would think that.

Not saying they shouldnt address the issue but i doubt if we will see anything for a while from them on the matter.

Personally, if the korean version is dying due to funding, i would like to see them pick up the rights to it and finish the production on their own. I know that they tend to mainly port other regions mmos here but this would prove they do care about the community. They have hyped up and built up this community around LO and rarely do you see any company in a similar situation do something like that.