TrueUltima

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Regarding the "10 active guild members" req on Towns

If a player has 3 characters on their account in the same guild log in, does that count as 3 active guild members or just 1? (In order to keep Guild Town).
Advertisement

PinkDomo

Rank 0
PinkDomo
PostedAug 29, 2011 2:23 pm
All 10 have to be online at the same time, an i dont even think you could log in all 3 at the same time, so it would only count as one, unless you literally have all 3 of them on.. but a notification would say "your account is being used" & disconnect you before you would even have the chance to do any of that. So!

All in all, depsite the log explanation, it is just 1 member. You need 10 people online with you for that to happen.

KillerCore

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2011 6:29 am
You really need 10 people online at the same time? Some others say otherwise, that you must have had 10 people online total in those 3 days. Is there any guide i can read on or any GS confirmation?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pme613

Rank 1
pme613
PostedAug 31, 2011 9:49 am
From what I seen posted by GS`s, 10 players must log in over a 3 day period in order for gulid to remain in active status and it is not required for all 10 to be logged in at same time.

Not sure if multiple chars from same account would work but would be nice to know.

I got a low level char in a guild that I have never seen 10 players on at same time and seems to me that we are hardly meeting the 10 player login requirement. Some players leave their chars afk thinking the 10 players have to be log in at same time tho. Is there a warning if requirement hasn`t been reached before town gets destroyed?

Edit: NPC Guild Manager Heldin says "To avoid wasting space, Nidhoggr the Net-Serpent devours any city with fewer than 10 online members for 3 sussessive days. All buildings and stored items will be lost. Maintain your city.