fall144
PostedSep 04, 2011 2:06 pm
a 5 Smile Razz
Advertisement

joysilkroad

Rank 0
joysilkroad
PostedSep 04, 2011 7:06 pm
Shaiya the game is a peice of junk xDDDDDD peice of junk ftw xD everything is such...... only the community what makes the game still stand however it's a peice of junk aswell xDDD

hackafreak

Rank 5
hackafreak
PostedSep 04, 2011 8:08 pm
^ Whoa....

At first you had six mouths...then just one...but then three? O.O....

alienware200

Rank 0
alienware200
PostedSep 04, 2011 11:14 pm
Eden Eternal where to start:

A)Dying game: No longer accepting the new game excuse because when thinking about it I would have rather waited a few months for a much more complete release than what they originally released.Bot excuse doesn't work either because the it's pretty obvious whenever new major content is released how much more crowded servers get you can't honestly tell me that bots flock to the game whenever new content is released then gradually start disappearing.

B)Item mall: where is the head gear, back gear, mouth gear? Why do you all continually have limited time bonus boxes, mystery bags? Why can't these items be available for constant purchase?Why do you guys prefer to destroy the prices of certain items in game and elevate prices of others to the heavens and above?
Ex: Any Prime wings (probably don't exist anymore) are absolutely priceless due to the fact they are currently unobtainable. Gleaming alpacas originally around 7k then dropped to 5k after first tiered event, then you released it again dropping the price again to down to as low as 3k, why not just release another mount like stalwart mounts?

C)Communication with players: Seems to have ended except from gamesages which are valiantly defending your game. You all use to give us what to expect each month but either you all just don't want to talk us or guess September is a really dry month for Eden Eternal.

I could go on but due to my recent experience with trying to give feedback for the item mall in EE I think this post won't do any good anyways, only good for some venting I suppose. Since EE is my only Aeria game and most likely my last you all get a 1.

Elena2k10

Rank 0
Elena2k10
PostedSep 04, 2011 11:25 pm

i think

i rate aeria games 5 in overall because they run a lot of events and for the holiday they give ap.Also i rate aeria game number 5 because its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elena2k10

Rank 0
Elena2k10
PostedSep 04, 2011 11:25 pm

i think

h
i rate aeria games 5 in overall because they run a lot of events and for the holiday they give ap.Also i rate aeria game number 5 because its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrowleyX

Rank 1
CrowleyX
PostedSep 05, 2011 12:19 am
basicly aeria is ok so i voted 3 . many things r not good enough at all.
no campaign for month all those mystery boxes(why not put it into Item Mall so every1 can choose wht they want and no dumb lottery =(
wht about some new rides like tiger .... new weapons like double vaulge....yeye i know even in jap server they don't get all from scratch ..blablabla ....all those things drag me away from DWO and thts sad,very sad bcs i love DW series

...and get the Stupid Meeboo thing off the forums

i deactivated it but it comes in forum :O WHY??

ps if any1 got any idea to get rid of that mee Booooooo ? pls tell me how

Kishokinx

Rank 1
Kishokinx
PostedSep 05, 2011 8:28 am

I give a 2 for megaten. Recently alot more GM/GS have been seen around more but the bugs are still around even though the new ones caused by quartz gold were fixed D:.

TechnoMagic

Rank 0
TechnoMagic
PostedSep 05, 2011 10:49 am
For Wolfteam, service gets a 4. But game itself, a 1. Really, I know the fact that AP is supposed to give an advantage, but the advantage to the point where they're only selling power to everyone is just bs. If I wanted to waste an entire clip on 1 person just to kill them, I could have just went on Black Ops. Honestly, there's been a lot of promises and none of them are even kept. Plus every event is filled with these AP players and the only winners of those events are those people. It's complete bs how the game went from really good and had potential to a pile of flaming crap. I'm pretty sure any feedback wouldn't even be used anyways. It's been like 1 year and none of the feedback has even been used. The game just releases more and more crap that is more powerful than the last and the only content that is being released are those that are only for the paying players.

.Felina.

Rank 3
.Felina.
PostedSep 05, 2011 11:39 am
For DoMO, 1/5. I'd give reasons but a few people who have posted have given enough reasons.