25%68 Votes
Total Votes :: 267 Votes

LegendarySpirit

Rank 0
LegendarySpirit
PostedSep 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Good stuff

Feedback for Wolf Team:
I think that the service and everything is great; 5 is what I would rate SERVICE. But if I were to rate something like game play, I would give it a 3 or a 2. I have a feeling I'ma get told off for talking about game play, but I don't really care. Whenever I play Wolf Team, the experience isn't really enjoyable. I hate armor very much, I think it ruins the fun in the game, and it's impossible to kill them as it is, since they have better guns and whatnot. I also think defeats the whole purpose of having wolves in game.. Since wolves can't kill armor. I don't really like the fact that ap users have a very unfair advantage against free players, which is a lot of the time, better guns, better chars, WC, and better ability's. I am aware that Aeria won't take away AP 'cause it's making them money, but that's just my thought. I also don't like the fact that all spenders are for AP users only.. Maybe make a spender or two where we can use our gold? Also, maybe you can make something where people trade in gold for a certain amount of AP; I think that's fair for the free players. All in all, I love Wolf Team, I love Aeria Games, but maybe you should focus some more on your free players.
~LegendarySpirit
IGN: Sorrow65
Advertisement

TravisStewart

Rank 2
TravisStewart
PostedSep 03, 2011 3:42 am
Lu_Bu483 wrote:
TravisStewart wrote:
I voted a 5.

This is in regards to Aeria Games' services. I have been very pleased with the professional responses and very understanding support of AGE. They respond in a timely manner and with great effectiveness. We are exceptionally lucky to be apart of the community AGE has provided for us, while they offer us free services they remain completely professional, something you may not even see from other companies that charge money!

Altogether, I am pleased with the service AGE brings to us, for us.  

Lol, you're just saying that because you got chosen to become a GS very recently, and you know it's true.  

This poll was for the service of Aeria Games. It was not for how Aeria Games handles bugs and consideration for what they do related to games. It was at our discretion to decide how we left feedback. I've had issues outside of DWO, relating to Ap cards and the sort, and our GM team does not directly handle those. I voted for the AGE professionalism outside of DWO. In regards to DWO, I think the team needs to pick up the pace, as they are falling behind, but I am willing to help any way I can.

I enjoy the game, and since it's the only opportunity to play in an English server. I do not want to play in servers across the world where English is not the main language.

Also, I have never degraded Aeria as you seem to think I have. I am against cheating, exploiting and bug abuse beyond anything you can imagine. That is the only thing I get offensive towards.

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedSep 03, 2011 7:19 am
i'd think taht since its aeria's b-day, we'd get a treat or something. or at least a good tiered spender.

rating 1 (was 2) for Eden Eternal:

- to are being thrown to death with goodiebags, while people are specifically asking for ages now to either make the goodiebags worth their price, or to put some more items for direct buy.
- best goodiebags we were had were costume-only (so no fillers) bags for high prices. but those are not comming back it seems, since its more profitable to rip players off.
- spender promo's do not have worthwhile lower tiers. if u dont want me to support the game best i can, then sure i wont.
- events are lame

lambdafx

Rank 0
PostedSep 03, 2011 9:23 am
rate:2/5
For Shaiya:
i like to be optamistic but these issues are really annoying.
1: Scammers, there are 3 scammers that have scammed people since mid august and despite all the tickets, they are not banned? Yet there is a clause in ToS that basicly says, "you can and will be scammed at your own risk." thats great and all, but you are losing costumers. A funny conspiracy theory my friend told me," the GM's are the scammers" just lol.... now i wonder. coz i just saw the guy that scammed my friend about a week ago that was properly ticketed scam another guy (3 more people there after actually). (could simply have a reciet window pop out in order for the transaction to go through. so u can make sure its XYZ trading with XYZ instead of XYZ traded for nothing.)
2:The game has been dieing. One of the reasons is that a duo of lvl 19's encounter a lvl 70 plvl that takes the whole spawn so people must go to weaker mobs and spend much more time grinding. if new players can't even PLAY due to *** bags that continuelly leave no mobs for people to grind on, no wonder the only new players Shaiya is geting is AP/plvled nubs. (which doesn't help the markets in Shaiya)
3: i understand that the company needs money and to make a profit... but this method of shooting out AP promos for gears is basically taking cocain to excape problems. Just to grab insane amount of money from certain people, there are no limits to how powerful someone can get in 1-15 or 20-30 which are killing the zones. i believe these zones were made for new players that can't afford a DREAD gear in 1-15 or Legendary gear in canta. Has aeria forgotten how many more people played when it was just nobles and at most worships in 1-15 or heroic or at most dreads in 20-30? probably the reason the PvP based game is dieing is because new commers can't even compete. Once the new costummers quit the supply and demand for contis and other AP items DROP and the impulse to spend 20 bucks more to sell items for a profit DIE because it eventually takes 3-5 days to even sell the stuff. even games that will no longer will be expanded can thrive and provide a steady amount of money. i fail to understand how Aeria's team for shaiya does not comprehend what my little 14 year old cousin(he plays with parental consent) comprehends.

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedSep 03, 2011 9:35 am
games are great.

EE need more gms and gs..

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedSep 03, 2011 9:43 am
RT ALWAYS gets the same answer.
Games are pretty much pay2win.
When you give feedback your post can get removed.
Items that have been JUST released instantly gets obtainable by spending 100-500$ on AP.

Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
PostedSep 03, 2011 11:42 am
First time I ever rate a one. Even during legendary champions was around (i stopped playing once ozzy left though).
Tickets response been rather slow for me and a few people I know.

CBT whole ordeal. I love gm staff and all. Just not liking how some of the things are being handle.
CBT we're given the same people again we had in CB. Most of the people we're given as rewards for playing 20 games are again, the same people, but a few heros. Which I am greatly disappointed. Match making is slow as alpha despite getting more people in, but with less people to pick. Match making been horrible lately due to solo vs full premade team. Making it not fun at all and ruin gameplay for me. Testing the same heros over and over again is rather boring and don't seem interesting at all. At this point, it not even testing. Long I have been around Aeria, never actually seen so many testing phases. I can't help but feel that OB is so far off that its not even funny. I bought AP right after cb ended in hopes to right off the bat to play people I want and cant. In other words I am unable to spend money. XD

To summarize it up.

• -1 Same old people playing for free.
  • -1 Same old people to unlock.
  • -1 Facing 4-5 premade whole soling
  • -1 Long time takes to get into game
  • -1 still unable to spend AP.

Would have listed the ticket, but I'm used to slow ticket response and you guys tend to be busy to look over everything, lol.

Elanif

Rank 0
Elanif
PostedSep 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Regarding Feedback Poll 08.29.2011

From my Shaiya experience, I gave the service poll a 4 for a number of reasons... here are the more relevant ones, in no particular order:

-- The 4 is not a 5 because I believe there is always room for improvement. However, the 4 is not a 1, 2, or a 3, because I believe the fact you're asking for feedback to improve your service shows your commitment to improving gamer satisfaction, and I commend that.

-- In the past, I've encountered numerous reasons to contact game administrators. Whether it be in-game chat with a GS, a webpage-initiated GM ticket, or more in-depth contact through email, in every instance, with absolutely no exceptions, I have been satisfied and pleased with both the professional and prompt service you've provided. When a player has to contact an admin/official for some reason that has them, let's say... upset, your team has a way of diffusing the initial "bomb" while resolving the problem.

-- Any time I've had to request help from a game official, nobody has ever told me they can't help, or don't know. I've always either received an answer, or something I consider even more impressive... your people stay with the issue until it's either resolved, or until I've been directed to the right place. Having been in customer relation positions professionally, I am very impressed by the way your people take ownership of your customers' issues. Something as simple as saying "We'll see what we can do to take care of this for you" rather than "Here's what you need to do" makes all the difference, when you have a problem, and someone let's you know that they're on your side and they're here to help.

-- There is an issue I would like to bring up. Something of a suggestion, really. Recently I was scammed out of some gold by someone pretending to sell me something, who removed the item from the trade window at the last minute, and I ended up basically giving him an ungodly amount of gold for nothing. My suggestion would be to add a feature in the game, where if you initiate a trade with someone, and you're giving coinage with no items, perhaps a Windows-esque "Are you sure?" box would prevent such scams from occurring. I can foresee this being a nuisance to some people, so I propose making it an option that can be enabled or disabled in-game. Even though I was unable to recover my lost gold, due to your rather lax rules on trade scams, were you to give this idea some thought, I would consider that a fair refund.

Thanks for reading.

Wjonif Valyek
-Nif- of Shaiya's Teos
AeriaGames Account Name: Elanif

JudgementStar

Rank 2
JudgementStar
PostedSep 04, 2011 4:48 am
I'll be covering DWO, MT and to an extent, EE and other new games today.

I'm pleasantly appeased by Aeria's services since the last feedback thread.
MT has new content, and the staff has done an excellent job informing people of it, along with bugs that came with it.
DWO also gained new content, but unlike MT, the DWO staff seems to have left it for the players to discover. Although perhaps its a nice gesture (allows players to be pleasantly surprised), but the majority find it annoying. It outlines the DWO Staff ignorance when it could really be avoided with Patch Notes.

Now here's something very personal. Before I begin, I would like to acknowledge that the DWO staff can't control how the DWO community communicates, but you could at least encourage them to be more... organised...

I'll be doing a comparison between MT forums and DWO forums.

General Discussion: You can clearly see that its mainly... well, general discussion in MT forums. However, compared to DWO's General Discussion, you can find all sorts of things: Fan Art, Guides for the Game, Events (Player and Official), Promotions, Suggestions e.t.c. where as in MT, there's only the rare question pertaining the game. I mean, why even have the other forums if everything goes here?
Official Events and Promotions: In MT, all current events and promotions are set to announcements. Events/Promotions that are no longer running, but are still being paid out, are then turned to Sticky threads. Ones that don't have any use anymore, goes to Archive: Events and Archive: Promotions respectively. Now in DWO, the Official Events and Promotion threads are barely used at all. Old irrelevant events and promotions are stayed as Announcements, which mislead veteran AGE forum users. A lot. At the very least, rename it to Archive: Events and Archive: Promotions respectively.
General Gameplay: Please, PLEASE encourage the DWO players to use this forum for any gameplay related questions/guides. Its bloody inconvenient for people who've used AGE forums before TRYING to get some help. Its an extra 5 clicks you know!

Same goes with EE. I've noticed its as disorganized as DWO's.
I'm just asking you to encourage the community to be a bit more organized... is that too much to ask for? Just move threads to the correct section or something, that ought to teach them.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedSep 04, 2011 1:44 pm
Alright stop with the whole conversation. Please stick with feedback only. No debating or arguing of what other people's opinions are.