13%36 Votes
1 (Poor)
25%68 Votes
Total Votes :: 267 Votes

DragonRaider14

Rank 4
DragonRaider14
PostedAug 29, 2011 5:18 pm
Why am I not giving Aeria a decent score this month?

I play Last Chaos. Nuff said.
Advertisement

burgy

Rank 3
burgy
PostedAug 29, 2011 5:23 pm
Someone deleted a topic I made and had been approved by GMs to help players stay away from scammers. Contact Us was sent in about it, I was told they don't know what happened to it and they can't bring it back. Forum Mod had told a current GS that they are able to see my topic which would mean it's still there but has permissions on it so they clearly knew what happened to it.
This topic used to show up as a 404, now it is showing up as topic does not exist.

GMs in DOMO do not replace items even when proper screen shots are shown. It is not a player's fault that the game will glitch and poof items away sometimes.

One last thing, GMs have been ignoring a lot of Contact Us by setting them to resolved without any reply to the player.

These are not things that keep players happy with your services.

dood_matt3

Rank 0
dood_matt3
PostedAug 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Too much bad

Dream of Mirror Online
I rate this a 2 unfortunately.

A lot of problems but won't do much by posting them as a few have been said already.

I don't want alot of new stuff, just for what we have to be fixed already and i guess Heaven to be released.

Might be a little off but also a GS app if the merge won't be happening soon. We really need more of them.

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedAug 29, 2011 6:03 pm   Last edited by Tmaximus on Aug 30, 2011 10:09 am. Edited 1 time in total
voted (ill keep it to myself) some things need improving and WT GMs and PMs are working on them so hopefully all will go well

InsidiousAlex

Rank 0
InsidiousAlex
PostedAug 29, 2011 6:08 pm
I have some feedback! You dont always get assists when your enemy dies. Fix it now!

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedAug 29, 2011 6:21 pm
Avyn wrote:
stuff  

What he said.

hackafreak

Rank 5
hackafreak
PostedAug 29, 2011 6:45 pm
I say 3 o.o

More attention for Metal Assault would be nice o-o

Most of the community feels abandoned.

Wraithleader

Rank 3
Wraithleader
PostedAug 29, 2011 6:52 pm
MY feed back from the Shaiya world is a 3. And thats only because of Ulicul.
No one else seems to get that providing good service and keeping your customers happy makes you more money over the long haul. Or maybe they dont care. But he gets it. He talks
to the players, gets their opinions, and goes from there. Hes doing a great job...ihope you dont steal him from us like you did the last guy who did a great job for us.(Tactics)

My main concern for the game right now is how its become heavily AP based to get everything you need for endgame play. The biggest being the lack of ingame drops of lvl7 lapis.
I dont think it should be farmable 24/7 but maybe if its possible to alter the drop tables for 3 bosses in OI, the fatties and the bluehair, to drop 7s instead of 6s it would provide an immense relief to players.

Just my opinion and feed back on the state of the game and the customer service right now.

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedAug 29, 2011 6:57 pm
This month I give a 5.
Reason: The Wolfteam community is continue to be awesome. Specially with the addition of new Game Master GMSplitKicks and product manager [PM]Aeria.North. Now we have two product managers in WT which will make the game much better. The events and promotions for the game are as great as getting the game of hackers free for the month of August. Please keep doing the great job guys! and thanks.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedAug 29, 2011 7:18 pm
Shaiya EN
Glad to see more effort by GM to interact with the community and considered our feedback after last month's debacle. Nice to see cheaper rebate packages available again. But there need to be better communication among the team to eliminate mistakes in advertising of promos to avoid a lot of unnecessary QQ.

Gave a 3 this month.