21%58 Votes
13%36 Votes
1 (Poor)
25%68 Votes
Total Votes :: 267 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 29, 2011 11:03 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Sep 27, 2011 8:56 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 08/29/11

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

mantline

Rank 0
mantline
PostedAug 29, 2011 11:08 am   Last edited by mantline on Aug 29, 2011 11:59 am. Edited 1 time in total
I think the service is good, but you should stop doing so many events to AP buyers, like all 55% of events or offers are for AP, and the rest of us who dont have any AP are very far away from looking good, having good +10 items, and CP/Exp/Loot Bonuses

That is my only complain about it, but the rest is very good, you are active (GM and GS), and when I had my problem, you were very helpfull and kind with me so for that you gained my respect Smile

Edit: I Play eden eternal

Thuslaf2

Rank 2
Thuslaf2
PostedAug 29, 2011 11:43 am
The service is not bad, but (I'm speaking for DoMO), we've seen a lack of information regards upcoming events, like a server merge (which we still don't know WHEN or HOW will exactly happen), and we've seen our PM leave us (and, it seems, a replacement arrive). Also, DoMO seems to be missing on most of the ads/Aeria website. Should we worry, should we not?

Thanks Crescendolls for this sig :)

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedAug 29, 2011 11:49 am
1: poor, DWO GMs need better communication to the players, promotions are not entirely good, what they think is good can be annoying for us players, been lied to for more then 5 times, so much said to us and so many lies.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedAug 29, 2011 11:51 am
My feedback is for Shaiya.

Last month, I wrote a scathing feedback due to, among personal mistreatment, a number of ongoing concerns.
Avyn wrote:

1. Nothing free to use is ever fixed
  2. Nothing pay to use is ever fixed in due time or with reimbursement
  3. Rapid acquisition of dime-a-dozen low quality games that serve a single purpose of milking money for a few months before being dropped for the next
  4. Unprofessionalism, corruptness, bias, and deceit, all of which I have been on both sides of
  5. Horrible company policy that values quantity over quality, both in product and personnel
  6. Being the most effective advertisement for your own competition by being explicitly and openly more expensive and lower quality than them
  7. Holding feedback threads for over three years and producing absolutely zero results from them

#1-2 were unfair. I will not weigh them into this month's feedback and apologize for that out of line comment.

#3 has slowed down, but the damage is done. I think it will take months of stability for this issue to be neutralized. Your players are people. You can't just look at this as a short term business endeavor. Put more attention on individual games. Maybe they would be more popular if they were handled better.

#4 is still true. Recent example:

Name blocked out to avoid public scrutiny.

#5, like #3, is getting better. However, it is still apparent. The GS program has undergone many changes in screening and training and that's good. Maybe things will get better in time. Ever notice how a lot of ex-GS (myself included) seem to be total douchebags though? They didn't suddenly become douchebags.

#6 will always be a problem so long as other problems persist.

#7 is still mostly true.

Now, what I will weigh into this month is some great things I've seen in the last month. Ulicul's still a little green, but he's been a total champ and a great asset to the Shaiya community. He talks to his players and isn't too proud to ask questions when there's something that he doesn't know about the game. While still weighed down by company policy, if there's some good that he can do within his power, he'll make every effort to do it.

I also had a ticket concern this month that was handled beyond my expectations. Not only was it resolved amicably, but it was handled quickly and the person that handled it went beyond what I had asked for. Whoever handled that (I have my suspicion =P), thanks a ton.

Final score: 3/5, with outstanding concerns weighed in with a great month and excellent customer service.

_SCREAMO_

Rank 2
_SCREAMO_
PostedAug 29, 2011 12:28 pm   Last edited by _SCREAMO_ on Aug 30, 2011 12:45 am. Edited 1 time in total
Well ,
My FeedBack to LastChaos USA.
Gameplay :
1. I Would Thanks Erraticrat For Fixing Bugs List which Directed to the Devs. He Doing Great Work, So Does All GM's Team And Dev's.
1A. GMs Should be Bit More Involved On Events. For Example Mad Monster Event =) Just Sayin' my opinion =)

Item Mall :
2. Thanks AGE Team For Including "Survival Kits" and Awesome "Tiered Spender" . On My Opinion, Item Mall Sales Have Being Changed and This Time to GOOD way.
3. In-Game Auto Announce System Needs Review...

Last Thing : In The Past Week, Some People Experience Major Lagg.
It'll be Nice and Appreciated to See Results to this Issue Smile

Voted 3
Keep On The Great Work =)

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedAug 29, 2011 12:47 pm
Avyn wrote:
My feedback is for Shaiya.

Last month, I wrote a scathing feedback due to, among personal mistreatment, a number of ongoing concerns.

Now, what I will weigh into this month is some great things I've seen in the last month. Ulicul's still a little green, but he's been a total champ and a great asset to the Shaiya community. He talks to his players and isn't too proud to ask questions when there's something that he doesn't know about the game. While still weighed down by company policy, if there's some good that he can do within his power, he'll make every effort to do it.

/agrees

Last month I wrote a scathing feedback as well. I spent the entire month of June in ticket horror trying to get my toons and gear back from being hacked. After having all of my tickets rejected and hitting a solid dead end I contacted Ulicul and he had everything taken care of the next day. He is the best and forever on my fav list for helping me when no other Aeria employee would. (I contacted other [GM]'s and was ignored)

My vote this month was a 3 because I can still remember the horrid customer service from being hacked all to clearly. In all honesty it will probably be a long time before I can give Aeria games a 5 again, customer service that poor lingers a long time after the fact.

However Ulicul gets 10 stars from me, and a cookie.

Vilkdagiuke

Rank 0
Vilkdagiuke
PostedAug 29, 2011 12:53 pm
As a EE player I am very happy with both GM and GS work. I haven't seen any other games company which takes so much care for the players (for both: ap buyers and those who can't or don't want to spend their money) yet.

Lack of LO updates took 1point (don't know why it was announced so early).

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedAug 29, 2011 1:10 pm
DoMO

Ventsol gone and instead in his place a PM. Hopefully that will work well, and I wish Vent best of luck with what he's doing right now.

Apparently there was an announcement that there is indeed a server merge happening but coming back from a vacation and I can't for the life of me see where they are getting it from. So it would be probably a great idea to do up a post, just give a basic "Yes the merge will happen and it will happen ETA this date". Gives players a heads up and they aren't left out of the loop.

Secondly, as much as it's good to have a fresh face around, we don't know squat about our PM. It'd be nice if he did a nice little "Hey I'm here, I'm happy and I don't want anymore bears." Again, not much effort and it'll give players a little bit of ease during this time of uncertainty of where the future of the game is going.

I understand you are shuffling up and trying to get everything in order on your side, but I suggest you check into your Change management tactics. Since you do switch up your GM's from games a lot, this should be something you should excel at. But there are too many things where the ball gets dropped, lack proper training, etc happen. And it's things like that which can have a devastating effect on the game, the customers, and even internally.

2/5

But Superman0X, you get only a 3/5 from me. Because you didn't respond to this thread: Petition for Superman.

That is it old bean.

s1rmikkel

Rank 2
s1rmikkel
PostedAug 29, 2011 2:44 pm
service is good but the (in wolfteam) the owerpowered armor is just bad but as i have said befor you can't really do enything about it since its softnyx whoes dev