My feedback is for Shaiya.
Last month, I wrote a scathing feedback due to, among personal mistreatment, a number of ongoing concerns.
- Nothing free to use is ever fixed
- Nothing pay to use is ever fixed in due time or with reimbursement
- Rapid acquisition of dime-a-dozen low quality games that serve a single purpose of milking money for a few months before being dropped for the next
- Unprofessionalism, corruptness, bias, and deceit, all of which I have been on both sides of
- Horrible company policy that values quantity over quality, both in product and personnel
- Being the most effective advertisement for your own competition by being explicitly and openly more expensive and lower quality than them
- Holding feedback threads for over three years and producing absolutely zero results from them
#1-2 were unfair. I will not weigh them into this month's feedback and apologize for that out of line comment.
#3 has slowed down, but the damage is done. I think it will take months of stability for this issue to be neutralized. Your players are people. You can't just look at this as a short term business endeavor. Put more attention on individual games. Maybe they would be more popular if they were handled better.
#4 is still true. Recent example:
Name blocked out to avoid public scrutiny.
#5, like #3, is getting better. However, it is still apparent. The GS program has undergone many changes in screening and training and that's good. Maybe things will get better in time. Ever notice how a lot of ex-GS (myself included) seem to be total douchebags though? They didn't suddenly become douchebags.
#6 will always be a problem so long as other problems persist.
#7 is still mostly true.
Now, what I will weigh into this month is some great things I've seen in the last month. Ulicul's still a little green, but he's been a total champ and a great asset to the Shaiya community. He talks to his players and isn't too proud to ask questions when there's something that he doesn't know about the game. While still weighed down by company policy, if there's some good that he can do within his power, he'll make every effort to do it.
I also had a ticket concern this month that was handled beyond my expectations. Not only was it resolved amicably, but it was handled quickly and the person that handled it went beyond what I had asked for. Whoever handled that (I have my suspicion =P), thanks a ton.
Final score: 3/5, with outstanding concerns weighed in with a great month and excellent customer service.