Mathematicians

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2011 11:52 am
tsubasa45 wrote:
I'm able to ping to the server now, but am still unable to get on.  

That's strange my brother seems to log in just fine now. Can you log into other servers?
Advertisement

MegaMouse

Rank 2
PostedSep 06, 2011 9:58 pm
I had the same thing a while ago. I found out it was my firewall that was causing the problem (seems avg for a while thought that EE was a trogen horse). The way to fix this that I used was to do a full reset of my firewall by ahving it scan my computer for programs wishing to have access to the internet. Now I cannot go into details of how to do this for everyone because there are so many different firewalls out there that it would take a book on this problem. Try this one though and see if it fixes the problem: turn your computer off, unplug the ether net cord from the modem or the back of your computer, turn on your computer and let it fully start tot eh desktop. Now plug the ehternet cord back in and let your computer recognize a new network. All of your progerams will get a little pop up from teh fire wall asking for permission to access the internet. Press yes to those that you want to ahve access.

For DSL Users there is a second thing you can do: unplug your dsl/cable modem from the power outlet (some modems have a battery and that needs to be removed also). Wait for at least 1 minute to allow the memory within the modem to vclear out. After the one minute plug your modem back in (if it had a battery replace that first). Let it get internet access and seeif your game can now connect to the internet.

I recomend that everyone on dsl/cable unplug your modems from power at least once a month to dlear out the memory. Doing this does not harm the modem or any settings that you amy have on it. Good luck guys and i hope i was afo some use.

neokiller84

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2011 3:23 pm

dont see any servers

guy i dont know about u but i cant go any further then login the screen goes blanc with only the eden eternal background

sounds familair plz help me guys desparate

Jxdraco

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 7:58 am
I have the same problem as neo -.-

been like this since the main on aquamarine on the 22nd. =/

Mmblaine1

Rank 0
Mmblaine1
PostedSep 28, 2011 9:36 am
Having the same issues, everytime i try to change maps its says "cant connect to server" tried resetting modem and router, anyone else have any ideas?

bashey1

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2011 11:00 pm
I have 4 PC's and a Laptop and 2 different internet lines ALL do no work.

Seems Eden hates me now Sad

LeatherJensen

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2011 12:07 am
Same is happening to me ... I added a post about it last night, I didnt see this thread, but then the forum wasnt loading correctly either .. tried to hllar in the shout box, but that kept breaking too ... really not good Sad lol

curlyviii

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2011 5:16 pm
New to the game and been playing all day but just got dc'd and cant get back on either.

Ran a continuous ping to 174.142.117.6/9/12 and they are all giving heavy packet loss.

Just as I was about to post this, all pings are now just timing out. Ooo, 174.142.117.6 is back up... fingers crossed for a fix

[Edit] Im back on now. Hope it wasnt just my isp and others are working too. gl

haverock1990

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2011 3:07 pm
Why i cant login to Server always DC? i wait 1 day now didnt working always DC i got bored nothing do now Crying or Very sad Please Help me....

chufa90

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2011 7:34 am

can't reach character list

since today, i can't play EE. same with others i can't reach character list. i already trying ping all server and get reply but still can't reach character list. anyone know how to fix this?