cpek98

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2011 7:35 pm
Yep, seems like its a bug on their end. I am at my mom's and i can log in just fine with. No problem what so ever.
Advertisement

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedSep 02, 2011 6:39 am
cpek98 and ExCorruption,

can you post the ip of the location you can log in from and the ip from the location you can't log in from. Use whatismyip.com to get your external ip and post them both in a reply.

I agree with you both that the issue is not the client. Something is blocking connections.

cpek98

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 12:23 pm
Can you give me your email address so I can give you the ips, I just want to be on the safe side. Don't want to post it on forum. Thanks

Posted By Aeria Mobile

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedSep 02, 2011 12:29 pm
cpek98, i'll send you a pm. you can either pm me the ips or mail it to the email i'll include in the pm.

EarthXIce

Rank 0
EarthXIce
PostedSep 02, 2011 1:38 pm

WE NEED THIS GAME!

:O
I MISS IT!

ExCorruption

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Re: WE NEED THIS GAME!

:O
EarthXIce wrote:
I MISS IT!  

I agree lol, haven't really played in almost a week =(

cpek98

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 5:33 pm
i figured it out, its the IP address. its blocking us from connecting. the way i figured it out was i did a ip address change and it worked (modem connected directly to desktop) but when i unplug it and put it back to my router i have no internet connection, so when i tried to restart everything (desktop/modem/router) my ip address changes back to my old one which gives me the problem again. if anyone can help me on how to get my router to get connection after changing the ip address that would be great. if not then i wont be able to play with my wife or vice versa. Thanks

3 day weekend and no eden Sad

ExCorruption

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 6:17 pm
cpek98 wrote:
i figured it out, its the IP address. its blocking us from connecting. the way i figured it out was i did a ip address change and it worked (modem connected directly to desktop) but when i unplug it and put it back to my router i have no internet connection, so when i tried to restart everything (desktop/modem/router) my ip address changes back to my old one which gives me the problem again. if anyone can help me on how to get my router to get connection after changing the ip address that would be great. if not then i wont be able to play with my wife or vice versa. Thanks

3 day weekend and no eden Sad  

Yeah, it's definitely the external IP address that is being blocked. Not sure why it started happening out of no-where.

cpek98

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 9:11 pm
Is your modem connected directly to your desktop or a router? If your router is connected directly to your desktop then there is a easy fix (no really a fix but it works for now until the tech team can figure what is going on) you can simple change your ip address. This option worked for me when i did it but in my case i needed both desktop and laptop to work so i took out the ether net cable (from my desktop) and plug it in my router and that did not seem to get both of my units to work. Another weird thing is that i went in to my router config and went to "MAC address" and "copy MAC address" it seems to work, load and behold my laptop wont connect to the internet. I hope this helps. Im still trying to figure out a way to get both units up and running.

cpek98

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 9:22 pm
Now that my wireless doesnt work, i just ran a long ether net cable to my laptop and now it seems to be working. Let me know if you guys need help.