Author Message

sirgail

Rank 0
sirgail
Joined
20 Jan 2010
Posts
57
Location
Norway
PostedAug 27, 2011 6:11 am
FYI: you can trade many maps using your pvp points but you can only obtain 1 chest in exchanging the maps in a day and im pretty sure 5% on getting a chance to get any of the costumes/accessories and 95% on getting "Treasure Maps, Class Badges and War Stones".

PS: The chest still can't be open. Very Happy
Advertisement

Cchibi

Rank 1
Cchibi
Joined
28 Aug 2010
Posts
212
Location
Australia
PostedAug 27, 2011 12:02 pm
I hope that when the chests can be opened, it won't be like a 2% chance of getting a costume piece C: that would not be appreciated tyvm <3

chaklian

Rank 0
Joined
29 Nov 2010
Posts
2
Location
Singapore
PostedAug 27, 2011 10:28 pm
woah nice~! i hope the boxes can be opened soon ><

ryuHamaru

Rank 1
ryuHamaru
Joined
05 Jun 2011
Posts
274
Location
On the short bus United States
PostedAug 27, 2011 11:57 pm
Hmm 2% chance each item...14 good peices...3 crappy... my math sucks...but....

28%chance for good pieces....6% chance for bad pieces...

^^ Yeah.... I want the santa hat D= and that 6% gonna screw me

Baited

Rank 0
Joined
05 Jul 2011
Posts
118
Location
United States
PostedAug 28, 2011 12:17 am
Moon_Phase wrote:
I see this becoming a huge problem to be honest, if you earn those stones by winning and not just by taking part, people are not going to do it. Because its simple, pay to win. All the people/players who have spent $$$, and are sitting in +10 across the board have an easy button access to all these items. This basically could be just another hidden reward to keep these players content whilst the rest has to scrape by.

And on the other side of the coin, if you get stones either way ~ you'll end up getting a WoW clone of the arena, meaning one side will just sit there, die collect stones rinse and repeat.  


Given the way the arena is now with no level tiers or teams it really depends on who gets the better team comp.

i won with a level 35 thief and engi on my team (i'm 55/45 illu) vs 3 55s (ma/bard/hunter).

slept them, dots, thief stun when they wake up and pick them off 1 at a time Very Happy

ryuHamaru

Rank 1
ryuHamaru
Joined
05 Jun 2011
Posts
274
Location
On the short bus United States
PostedAug 28, 2011 12:23 am
Since lowest level that can enter is 30 and it can be put in with highest levels. Maybe change something like this.

30-35-40

35-40-45

40-45-50

45-50-55

55+

This is my 2 cents bout the lvl problems of 30's vs 55's. Go ahead and step on it. Be sure to clean your shoes.

Edit: epic spelling fail

rain290

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2011
Posts
12
Location
Canada
PostedAug 28, 2011 10:46 am
Pacifiers ?
*****, how old are you guys ?

I will never come back to this game.

Mujika

Rank 1
Mujika
Joined
24 Nov 2007
Posts
283
Location
Sala Sweden
PostedAug 28, 2011 11:33 am
rain290 wrote:
Pacifiers ?
*****, how old are you guys ?

I will never come back to this game.  
Lol what

mantline

Rank 0
mantline
Joined
09 Jul 2011
Posts
45
Location
Venezuela
PostedAug 28, 2011 12:29 pm
So no zumi preview, are you RACIST o.o ??

Animeniac77

Rank 1
Animeniac77
Joined
15 Apr 2009
Posts
281
Location
Inglewood, California United States
PostedAug 28, 2011 4:52 pm
So Once Again...Female Chars. get the better looking outfits then the males? -.- go figure *_*

Arrogance's Pervy Mage/Illus: ProNoob
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: