coles1

Rank 0
coles1
PostedAug 25, 2011 4:50 pm
theres costumes only available via tiered events and so forth, why can't there also be costumes earned exclusively ingame?
Advertisement

Noctria

Rank 0
Noctria
PostedAug 25, 2011 5:13 pm
i may just have to get into PvP so that i can get some of these costumes lol

mishelx

Rank 0
mishelx
PostedAug 25, 2011 5:46 pm
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Loooove it Very Happy

TheAwesomeR

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2011 6:23 pm
OMG i so want the lake green masquerade dress!!! it'll match my chara so well!!

xorubyred

Rank 0
xorubyred
PostedAug 25, 2011 8:38 pm
Amirrora wrote:
Please tell me that these costumes will be available other ways as well...
Not JUST PvP...

I don't mind PvP sometimes, but I don't want to be forced into it for my costume fix...  

Yes please! I love the costumes, but I'm not really into PvP. Maybe make the chests available in item mall and loyalty shop as well? I (and many others as well I'm sure) would be eternally grateful.

AK: Siren Server, IGN BunnyBoo, Guild [Hurricane] ||| EE: Sapphire Server, IGN bunny_boo, Guild [Deity]

Loch_yeti

Rank 1
Loch_yeti
PostedAug 26, 2011 1:44 pm
I like the idea of an in game exclusive, why not let the players willing to work for it have something to show off as they walk past. I'm willing to work for a couple of those items and glad someone can't just go and buy them.

kiatsu

Rank 4
kiatsu
PostedAug 26, 2011 3:28 pm
Loch_yeti wrote:
I like the idea of an in game exclusive, why not let the players willing to work for it have something to show off as they walk past. I'm willing to work for a couple of those items and glad someone can't just go and buy them.  

Sure, but there is a difference between having to work, and having to PvP for them. I'd have no problem grinding away or doing certain tasks to earn them, but I am NOT good at PvP xD Should these be limited simply to those who ARE good at it?

~ Under Construction ~

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedAug 26, 2011 4:37 pm
I like the idea of exclusive things in the game, like race-exclusive, pvp-exclusive, etc.
Even if it means I won't get them =P, at least it means everyone doesn't have the same things.
I dunno, I think it just makes the game more interesting. And personally, I'd rather have the reward be more superficial than game-breaking OP items. XD

These look pretty cool :3 Maybe I'll try for them once I stop being a nubscone!

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedAug 26, 2011 5:19 pm
Something I'd like to note - the CARD you turn in to get the item is labeled as 'Can't be Traded' but as for the items WITHIN the card... I don't think anything was specified there. I'd like to assume the game wouldn't bind you with something you may potentially never be able to use due to a gender or racial restriction (like getting a schoolgirl outfit as a boy or vice versa).

All the more reason why I'd want to see an improved Arena system, as some of these outfits I'm very interested in.

xorubyred

Rank 0
xorubyred
PostedAug 26, 2011 6:58 pm
kiatsu wrote:
Loch_yeti wrote:

Sure, but there is a difference between having to work, and having to PvP for them. I'd have no problem grinding away or doing certain tasks to earn them, but I am NOT good at PvP xD Should these be limited simply to those who ARE good at it?  

Yea, I wouldn't mind grinding for them... PvP just isn't my thing. But I guess I can grind for gold n buy the costumes from the AH.

AK: Siren Server, IGN BunnyBoo, Guild [Hurricane] ||| EE: Sapphire Server, IGN bunny_boo, Guild [Deity]