billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedOct 12, 2011 9:26 am
Oh well...guess my status has turned into "active".

Thread Title or given Title: SE's signatures
Artist Name: billdoor aka SE ([GS]SeasonsEnd)
Link to Thread and /or Profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1365627
Taking Requests: Yes - limited to a maximum of five at any given time.
Cost: Free
Gallery: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1365627
Sig Example:

Artist Comments/Notes: Delivery times may vary a lot due to my busy RL and ingame schedule. I am not a professional artist by any stretch of the imagination, I just like messing around with signatures when I have the time.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.
Advertisement

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedOct 12, 2011 2:18 pm
Updated!! All Information given to me has been included in the update^^. Thanks to all those who have been keeping me informed, I have also added some smexy new signature artists as well^^.

Please remember if you need anything updated or want to add something to your gallery etc post here or pm me directly. I will try to keep on top of all closures/openings but if in doubt give me a pm/post to prompt me =)

As always have fun and stay creative.

Note: Good idea for a gallery is to create a sig rotator and provide me with the link, that way you can always update the images without having to ask me all the time ;p

spiritualvoid92

Rank 2
spiritualvoid92
PostedOct 31, 2011 7:37 am

Re: The Chronicle of Signature Artists

Need to find a Signature Artist? Look here! [updated 10/17/2011]
Pharwynd wrote:

Just wanted to say, Im kinda in the same category as Avyn; my thread is closed but, i might be inclined to make a siggy for someone if they message me...Smile

Also, change my gallery to my siggy rotator on my thread Smile

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Spirit1.gif

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedOct 31, 2011 5:49 pm
Updated^^, Thanks for the information Spirit^^

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
PostedNov 25, 2011 4:37 pm
Mine are back to being free again. but im closed atm lol

[edit] heres a rotator for my examples =)

Code:
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/katagallery.gif

[edit] Im only taking requests via pm. more info on my profile.

soulidarity

Rank 3
soulidarity
PostedJan 16, 2012 1:34 pm
You can add me to the "active" section if you like. I've started a new topic with new examples, tho, so feel free to delete the link from your "inactive" list, as that topic is irrelevant now.

my shop

Siggies don't cost anything, and if you'd like to add an example, just feel free to pick whichever one you like to post her. Thank you

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedJan 22, 2012 6:54 pm
Edited =) Apologies in the lateness, I was hoping to have time to do some more aesthetic edits at the same time so delayed it, but just been too busy so delayed the aesthetic update till later =)

I picked one image, but if you have a rotator I can use. I will link that up so that it can show more then one image.

Miss Kata, if you see this before I find you; one or more of your images has broken links for your gallery =).

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
PostedJan 22, 2012 7:07 pm
I changed my siggy shop name to:

Mimi's Siggy Boutique(:

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
PostedJan 23, 2012 10:19 pm
Pharwynd wrote:
Miss Kata, if you see this before I find you; one or more of your images has broken links for your gallery =).  

=o ty
/fixed ^^

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedMar 14, 2012 3:27 am
Heya smexy artists!

I will be doing a major update to this thread next Tuesday (AGE TIME)* and to make sure I have all the details here and correct, I would like to ask all artists already mentioned in the thread to go over the details given and present any changes needed to me here or in pm any changes.

* [EDIT] Apologies for the inconvience I am still working on the update and should have it up to date as soon as possible.

Any artists not mentioned I will endeavor to include you in the list but any assistance in information and gallery images are appreciated =).

Thread Title or given Title:
Link to Thread :
Artist Name:
Link to Profile:
Taking Requests: (YES, NO, or Explanation of current "siggy making" status)
Cost:
Gallery or Signature Example: (Signature Rotator Link or Singular Image Link)
Artist Comments/Notes: (If any, it's ok to leave this blank)  

- Please note the changes to links and gallery

On the subject of Gallery Images, it is preference to provide a sig rotator based gallery that you can access and change any time you wish to insure you always have up to date images. However if you just want the one image and are willing to pm me or notify with image updates I will accept that as well.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing peoples updates.

Pharwynd