PostedAug 30, 2011 12:38 pm
im closed atm my computer crashed :S
Advertisement

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedAug 30, 2011 3:57 pm
LadyLanaee wrote:
Elly! Nice job! Oh my goodness! I can't believe how many signature artists there are these days! Crazy! This makes me miss making sigs so much! Maybe I'll start it back up...well once I accumulate all the resources I had. I lost all my brushes and fonts went my laptop crashed Sad  

Miss you Lanasis!! Sorry to hear about your laptop ive been down that road =( hope you can regain what you lost and have fun starting back up at school =)

nickytje wrote:
im closed atm my computer crashed :S  

Thats happening alot to alot of people lately =( hope everything goes ok and will see you in the forums and in guild asap =)
Oh and I updated your status for you =)

nickytje

Rank 2
nickytje
PostedSep 03, 2011 7:27 am
yyyaaayyyyyyzzzz!!!!! my computer and programs are back up ^^ u can put my status back to "open" ^^

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedSep 03, 2011 5:00 pm
Updated, good to hear your comp is back up and running =)

LadyLanaee

Rank 0
LadyLanaee
PostedSep 21, 2011 8:53 pm
ELLY! <3

You can change my status to taking requests. I don't have a thread and probably won't for a while. Oh yeaaa, and I should make you a sig rotator. lol I has lots of new and shiny sigs!

<br> Check out my DeviantArt page!

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
PostedSep 21, 2011 9:48 pm
new thread.
here
price: 10 gold bars
taking 10 requests at a time
you can use any of the examples i have on that current thread ^^

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedSep 21, 2011 10:07 pm
Updated welcome back everyone =)

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedSep 22, 2011 1:11 am

Re: The Chronicle of Signature Artists

Need to find a Signature Artist? Look here =)
I think it's great that you went through and made this thread Smile Thanks for all the work you put into it!
Pharwynd wrote:
These artists appear to be taking requests but do not have a signature thread, confirmation they are actively taking sig requests or have contacted me with details. So please if you wish a signature from these artists, PM them directly.

Signatures By Avyn
Artist Name: Avyn  

I just wanted that say that what you have there now is pretty much everything lol. I technically do take requests, but I don't actually make sigs often and I usually only take requests from friends. I'm a terrible artist in that I'm rarely inspired to produce anything and won't produce anything if I'm not inspired. If I don't know a person, it's hard to be inspired at all, which is why I generally don't make sigs for people that I don't know.

So yes, I do take requests, but anyone who requests should note that I most likely will not be physically capable of making you a signature if we're not acquainted and that even if we are, it may take months. But it is flattering that people request. There are others who are far more skilled than I am Razz

Pharwynd

Rank 2
Pharwynd
PostedSep 28, 2011 2:51 am
Thanks for the reply and comments Avyn^^. I will updating the List hopefully soon (have scheduled it and everything >.>) so I will make sure its known.

So please (this part is for everyone) If you need anything updated, changed, fixed, want to be added, removed, etc please start PMing me or posting here as I am aiming to have this list updated around the 12th of October.

Thanks guys =)
Have fun and stay creative

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 28, 2011 6:46 am
I pretty much fall into the same category as Avyn. Although I might be slightly more open for requests. Wink

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1365627

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.