So I've been pretty addicted to flash for the past couple of weeks that I decided to start taking requests. Some of you already know this. So without further delay, let me provide you a link directing you towards the request form I have created with Google Documents:
Click here to request a signature!
(Locked on 8/28/2011 to catch up, will open back up in 24-48 hours!)
If you are still reading, examples of past work I have done will be posted as soon as I can, though my current signature is a decent one. As you can see, I'm not a genius at this. However, I am learning quite fast so keep checking this thread for updates as to anything new I have "discovered" heh. Also, if there are any Flash gurus out there who want to give me advice, I'm all ears! I love learning about this type of stuff.
Here are some examples of work I have recently done:
These are just raw links and aren't actually that size when you put them in your signature box. Resize your browser window while viewing to view at an ideal size.
You may submit a new signature request when you are bored of your old one, or if you do not like the one that I have made for you. However, upon doing so, your new request will still be on a first come first serve basis.
While answering the questions in the request form, I ask that you please fill out the form as complete as you can. There have been some people who have not specified buttons, just that they wanted them. In cases like that, I will just give you "default" buttons. "Default" is just the polite term for "whatever buttons I feel like putting in there since you forgot to list what you wanted," haha.
If there is something you wish for me to include in your signature that the questions in the request form do not cover, please explain IN DETAIL
what it is that you are talking about in the "Additional Instructions" box (at the bottom of the signature request form) and I will do what I can to incorporate your needs. For example, if it is a form of button, I expect there to be a link listed if you want that button to direct you to a website or something of the sort.
- 9/16/2011: Flash signatures still do not appear on the forums, I will make sure everybody knows that they are back up when they are by updating this thread. Keep checking back!
- 8/29/2011 @ 12:15pm (PST): I am aware that my signatures are currently not appearing. There is work being done on the Aeria games website and everything should be normal soon. I will update this when it is. Thanks everyone.
- 8/28/2011: I will be temporarily locking the signature request form for about a day, two days max so I can get caught up on the current requests. I apologize for the inconvenience but keep in mind that each signature takes about an hour depending on the content and currently I have about 20 requests in the system. I will update this section of the thread when I have unlocked the form again! Thank you all for understanding!
- 8/26/2011: I now have internet again so I will be actively working on signatures again. Expect to see your signatures soon!
- 8/19/2011: I am currently without internet. However, I stop at the library about everyday to mooch off their wifi until I get set back up with internet. This is why it is extremely crucial that you make sure all details of what you want in your signature be included in the forms, LINKS ESPECIALLY!!! At least until they make Florida 100% wifi, haha. If details are not included in the request form questions, there is a good chance that your signature will be on hold until I receive the information from you. I will message your forum inbox (please make sure private messages are enabled) to let you know if I require any additional information. I will hopefully be able to distrubute some signatures to those waiting tomorrow or the next day.
I won't be able to check this thread often for a bit, but feel free to leave a post and let me know what you think of my signatures, or how you liked yours. Suggestions and constructive critisicm are always welcome as well! Thanks everyone.
Hi, I make signatures.
For your reference, here is the embed code template and instructions for my signatures:
[center]<embed src=[LINK THAT I PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU (.SWF FILE)] wmode=transparent width=[WIDTH] height=[HEIGHT] type=application/x-shockwave-flash>[/center]
- Replace [LINK THAT I PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU (.SWF FILE)] with the link I messaged you.
- Replace [WIDTH] with the width I have specified.
- Replace [HEIGHT] with the height I have specified.
If you have done it correctly it should look like this:
Make sure that your code looks EXACTLY like this (with the exception of your code/dimension)! That means every space, every slash, every period! If it is not the exact same, it will not show up!
[center]<embed src=http://www.shareswf.com/media/games/swf/14431.swf wmode=transparent width=264 height=89 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>[/center]