eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedAug 23, 2011 2:40 pm   Last edited by eeeasytiger on Jan 17, 2012 10:56 am. Edited 34 times in total

eeeasytiger's Signature Thread!

News section updated: September 16th, 2011

So I've been pretty addicted to flash for the past couple of weeks that I decided to start taking requests. Some of you already know this. So without further delay, let me provide you a link directing you towards the request form I have created with Google Documents:

Click here to request a signature!

(Locked on 8/28/2011 to catch up, will open back up in 24-48 hours!)

If you are still reading, examples of past work I have done will be posted as soon as I can, though my current signature is a decent one. As you can see, I'm not a genius at this. However, I am learning quite fast so keep checking this thread for updates as to anything new I have "discovered" heh. Also, if there are any Flash gurus out there who want to give me advice, I'm all ears! I love learning about this type of stuff.

Here are some examples of work I have recently done:

These are just raw links and aren't actually that size when you put them in your signature box. Resize your browser window while viewing to view at an ideal size.

Some notes:

You may submit a new signature request when you are bored of your old one, or if you do not like the one that I have made for you. However, upon doing so, your new request will still be on a first come first serve basis.

While answering the questions in the request form, I ask that you please fill out the form as complete as you can. There have been some people who have not specified buttons, just that they wanted them. In cases like that, I will just give you "default" buttons. "Default" is just the polite term for "whatever buttons I feel like putting in there since you forgot to list what you wanted," haha.

If there is something you wish for me to include in your signature that the questions in the request form do not cover, please explain IN DETAIL what it is that you are talking about in the "Additional Instructions" box (at the bottom of the signature request form) and I will do what I can to incorporate your needs. For example, if it is a form of button, I expect there to be a link listed if you want that button to direct you to a website or something of the sort.

NEWS:

• 9/16/2011: Flash signatures still do not appear on the forums, I will make sure everybody knows that they are back up when they are by updating this thread. Keep checking back!

• 8/29/2011 @ 12:15pm (PST): I am aware that my signatures are currently not appearing. There is work being done on the Aeria games website and everything should be normal soon. I will update this when it is. Thanks everyone.

• 8/28/2011: I will be temporarily locking the signature request form for about a day, two days max so I can get caught up on the current requests. I apologize for the inconvenience but keep in mind that each signature takes about an hour depending on the content and currently I have about 20 requests in the system. I will update this section of the thread when I have unlocked the form again! Thank you all for understanding!

• 8/26/2011: I now have internet again so I will be actively working on signatures again. Expect to see your signatures soon!

• 8/19/2011: I am currently without internet. However, I stop at the library about everyday to mooch off their wifi until I get set back up with internet. This is why it is extremely crucial that you make sure all details of what you want in your signature be included in the forms, LINKS ESPECIALLY!!! At least until they make Florida 100% wifi, haha. If details are not included in the request form questions, there is a good chance that your signature will be on hold until I receive the information from you. I will message your forum inbox (please make sure private messages are enabled) to let you know if I require any additional information. I will hopefully be able to distrubute some signatures to those waiting tomorrow or the next day.

I won't be able to check this thread often for a bit, but feel free to leave a post and let me know what you think of my signatures, or how you liked yours. Suggestions and constructive critisicm are always welcome as well! Thanks everyone.

- eeeasytiger

TL;DR:

Hi, I make signatures.

=====================================================

For your reference, here is the embed code template and instructions for my signatures:

Code:
[center]<embed src=[LINK THAT I PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU (.SWF FILE)] wmode=transparent width=[WIDTH] height=[HEIGHT] type=application/x-shockwave-flash>[/center]

• Replace [LINK THAT I PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU (.SWF FILE)] with the link I messaged you.
  • Replace [WIDTH] with the width I have specified.
  • Replace [HEIGHT] with the height I have specified.

If you have done it correctly it should look like this:
Code:
[center]<embed src=http://www.shareswf.com/media/games/swf/14431.swf wmode=transparent width=264 height=89 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>[/center]

Make sure that your code looks EXACTLY like this (with the exception of your code/dimension)! That means every space, every slash, every period! If it is not the exact same, it will not show up!

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100
Advertisement

MissSweets

Rank 1
MissSweets
PostedAug 23, 2011 3:15 pm
way to go easyyy happy you finally figured it all out! =D buttons is sooo much easier sometimes 0.o

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedAug 25, 2011 10:04 pm
I love that sig, looks great, i'll probably request you one. Keep up the good work.

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedAug 26, 2011 11:43 am
jotasnake wrote:
I love that sig, looks great, i'll probably request you one. Keep up the good work.  

Thanks! I just got internet again today, so I will be pumping out a bunch of signatures asap! Stay tuned everyone.

CthulhuDawn

Rank 4
CthulhuDawn
PostedAug 26, 2011 1:44 pm
Smexy siggy is smexy.

00TheBlaze00 ~ Redemption ~ Guanyin ~ G12 R12 100%
CraigChrist ~ Redemption ~ Jinong ~ M3

Amirrora

Rank 3
Amirrora
PostedAug 26, 2011 3:01 pm
I actually really love the signature you made for me. <3

The only criticism I would have would be personally, as a graphic artist myself (can't do pro flash like you can though) Is in my signature the kind of 'glow/shade/color' around my name makes the edges look cut off or something.

Otherwise it's wonderful!

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedAug 26, 2011 3:04 pm
Amirrora wrote:

The only criticism I would have would be personally, as a graphic artist myself (can't do pro flash like you can though) Is in my signature the kind of 'glow/shade/color' around my name makes the edges look cut off or something.

Ah yes I see what you're saying. On the left, right? That's the only place I see it cutting off which I can easily correct by moving everything over a hair and re-uploading.

Amirrora

Rank 3
Amirrora
PostedAug 26, 2011 3:11 pm
eeeasytiger wrote:
Amirrora wrote:

Ah yes I see what you're saying. On the left, right? That's the only place I see it cutting off which I can easily correct by moving everything over a hair and re-uploading.  

Yes! That's it. And I'd appreciate it if it doesn't trouble you.
<3.

I really like it though, it's all spiffy and slim and stuff. :3

Yurisaki

Rank 4
PostedAug 26, 2011 3:13 pm
applied Razz

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedAug 26, 2011 3:14 pm
Amirrora wrote:
eeeasytiger wrote:
Amirrora wrote:

Yes! That's it. And I'd appreciate it if it doesn't trouble you.
<3.

I really like it though, it's all spiffy and slim and stuff. :3  

I'll get you a new link right now! I'll just give you the raw link and you can just replace the link in your siggy =]. I'm glad you like it! I'm having a blast with flash lol.