BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedAug 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Level 55 Heroic Trial FAQs

Taso Channel and Baltaroi Core!
Level 55 Heroic Trial FAQs

What are Heroic Trials?
Heroic Trials are enhanced versions of earlier dungeons to provide more of a challenge for our level 55+ players. These trials include stronger monsters and far better items for players to pick up.

Where do I go to start the Heroic Trials?
To start the Heroic Trials you will need to visit Oldor in Aven. M-R Trials Officer Oldor is located at X463, Y400 near Guild Quest Officer Kaiser.

What are the requirements?
Trial: Tasos Channel - 5-Player
  • Players will need to be in a Party.
  • Players wanting to join the dungeon need to be at least level 55.
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Tasos Channel" in Rainbowfall Forest.

Trial: Baltaroi Core - 8-Player
  • Players will need to be part of a Raid.
  • Players wanting to join the dungeon need to be at least level 55.
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Baltaroi Core" in Avila Volcano.

Please note that you will not be able to enter these trials if you are currently queued for Arena.

Are there any special drops from these Heroic Trials?
Immortal Hearts, Beguiling Ashes, Autarch Kernel, Tyranical Blood, Lv 53 - 55 White Equipment, Yellow Blueprints for Lv 55 Equipment, Lv 55 Yellow Equipment and Lv 55 Trophies.

How many times can I run the Heroic Trials in a day?
You can run the Heroic Trials up to 10 times a day. This means each run, no matter which one you run, counts towards the total for the day. (8 Tasos and 2 Baltaroi would be an example of 10 runs.)

The counter does not count a 24 hour period from when you first run but counts down until 12am server time (EDT). When the server hits 12am the counter is reset allowing you to run 10 more trials.

Can I get any Trophy Fusion Scrolls from these Heroic Trials?
Yes! Baltaroi Core - 8-Player has a Trophy Fusion Scroll as a Break Point drop from Haslett.

Where is the final boss in Baltaroi Core?
After the players defeat Ebaster, they will need to wait as Gustav Baltaroi arrives. He will announce himself and walk towards the center of the throne room.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this, if you have additional questions or concerns feel free to post them in this thread or via the Contact Us.

Advertisement

Leafia

Rank 2
Leafia
PostedAug 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Just to Clarify, are these on the same timer as the Lv50 Trials? I noticed it's a different NPC and I think the buff for the wait time is also different.

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedAug 23, 2011 3:22 pm
Leafia wrote:
Just to Clarify, are these on the same timer as the Lv50 Trials? I noticed it's a different NPC and I think the buff for the wait time is also different.  

Same timer and they count towards the 10 per day.

Max_ManX

Rank 1
Max_ManX
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:46 pm
anyone have that link that displayed the trophies you can get from the lvl 55 Trials? because i lost it/forgot to bookmark it

Sinru

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:50 pm
Max_ManX wrote:
anyone have that link that displayed the trophies you can get from the lvl 55 Trials? because i lost it/forgot to bookmark it  

Did you mean this one?
http://ggftw.com/forum/eden-eternal-general-chat/100302-level-51-55-content-updates-beyond.html

Max_ManX

Rank 1
Max_ManX
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Sinru wrote:
Max_ManX wrote:

Did you mean this one?
http://ggftw.com/forum/eden-eternal-general-chat/100302-level-51-55-content-updates-beyond.html  

Yup thats the one thanks.

Dash612

Rank 4
Dash612
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:00 pm
Can someone post a list of the other possible gold drops in each of these?

dhie_uly

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2011 11:04 am

tasos trial

we did one run at tasos dungeon and ended up with only one boss.
what i mean is, we only killed one and the other just disappeared...
is it possible to kill both boss? and is there another boss after they are both killed?

KillerCore

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2011 11:50 am
I had the same, however when we killed angela juan fleed the scene 10 to 15 seconds later. My guess is to kill them on the same time. This means you need to get them down very low on hp and then kill them both at the same time.

Havent looked into it further yet since i need the grimoire from the 8-man :p

Posted By Aeria Mobile

hitsuuna

Rank 0
hitsuuna
PostedAug 24, 2011 11:54 am

Re: tasos trial

dhie_uly wrote:
we did one run at tasos dungeon and ended up with only one boss.
what i mean is, we only killed one and the other just disappeared...
is it possible to kill both boss? and is there another boss after they are both killed?  

Watch what the party does in this video... it might help ^^ (click)