claudesan

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: Good job

darkwiz2202 wrote:
Good Job with the times, it works so at least one time is okay for Euro and 2 + for the US. Also it doesnt conflict with TW much, just weekends perhaps. Now that pvp is in this game, i can finally live. >=D  

oh my god a troll! o_o
Advertisement

shinybenc

Rank 0
shinybenc
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:24 pm
im glad that they make arena 3v3 randomized with other people. Not a lot of us have friends play this game, and not a lot of us have the best gear in game. at least not me. if i had to arrange two more people just to enter the arena and then get owned all the time, it wouldn't be fun. and isn't it nice to party with random people and try to play teamwork with them? and if u are really good, maybe you can 1v3 and carry your team out. at any rate, there is no punishment on the losing side. and i bet we will have premade arena 3v3 for future tournaments.

also, setting specific time segments for the arena decreases the queue time and the frequency of meeting of the same people. had they set arena available 24/7, people would just join arena at any time they want but this community doesn't really have that much population at this moment, which probably results in a long queue time and even the possibility of facing the same opponents all the time.

SendoHX1

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:24 pm
Should be 24/7 and lvl brackets, hope this is really late april fools joke.

Max_ManX

Rank 1
Max_ManX
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:27 pm
Heh well this fixes ultimately 2 problems Grand Fantasia had:

- PvP Stacking. Alot of QQing over people making dominating teams .

- Lv Bracket camping. Beucase there wasnt much reason to lv up in GF, people camped lvl brackets which killed it for higher lvls. Now there's ZERO reason to remain a lower lvl.

darkwiz2202

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:29 pm

I would also like to say that we need to set a borderline:

lvl 1-30
lvl 40-50
lvl 50-55

OR something....

The main concern is noobs lvl 30 coming into a 55 fight and essentially RUINING the game for the people who take their 2 hours seriously =\....

Crying or Very sad its just a game but nobody likes to be teamed up because their teammate has 2k hp.... with the buff. >.<
[u]

OsmosisGnome

Rank 4
OsmosisGnome
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:29 pm
DUDE SHIN how many accounts do you have bro? I think taht's the 8th ive seen <.<;;;
Randomness aside, I agree with shin.

claudesan

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:30 pm   Last edited by claudesan on Aug 23, 2011 8:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total
shinybenc wrote:
im glad that they make arena 3v3 randomized with other people. Not a lot of us have friends play this game, and not a lot of us have the best gear in game. at least not me. if i had to arrange two more people just to enter the arena and then get owned all the time, it wouldn't be fun. and isn't it nice to party with random people and try to play teamwork with them? and if u are really good, maybe you can 1v3 and carry your team out. at any rate, there is no punishment on the losing side. and i bet we will have premade arena 3v3 for future tournaments.

also, setting specific time segments for the arena decreases the queue time and the frequency of meeting of the same people. had they set arena available 24/7, people would just join arena at any time they want but this community doesn't really have that much population at this moment, which probably results in a long queue time and even the possibility of facing the same opponents all the time.  

-> Random and Premade seperate -> both got what they want(and find some friends trololol.. Most of the people want to premade with their friends and stuff).
-> You cant carry 1v3 unless the 3 player are really bad and its not fun to just "random bash" noobs, we want challenge and strategy 3v3 pvp..
-> If its a matter of queue time and frequency of meeting the same people it wont make a differnce.. Especially bcs the times arent that good for EU players atm. If this is the problem the system got a problem since after a Match u queue agian and will meet them again?

Max_ManX wrote:
Heh well this fixes ultimately 2 problems Grand Fantasia had:

- PvP Stacking. Alot of QQing over people making dominating teams .

- Lv Bracket camping. Beucase there wasnt much reason to lv up in GF, people camped lvl brackets which killed it for higher lvls. Now there's ZERO reason to remain a lower lvl.  

Same here.. Seperate Random and Premade and.. In Eden Eternal thre are enough reason to level up and in Eden eternal u lvl up very fast.. Unlike in GF where u need a long time

Max_ManX

Rank 1
Max_ManX
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:30 pm
OsmosisGnome wrote:
DUDE SHIN how many accounts do you have bro? I think taht's the 8th ive seen <.<;;;
Randomness aside, I agree with shin.  

I lost count myself and even lost a few of my own passes.

iWiink

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:31 pm
shinybenc wrote:

1. How about finding friends in MMORPG's? I would never be able to survive an MMORPG without communicating with others.
2. Regarding the gear, X-Legend could also implement a system that is similiar to a certain game called Dragon Nest, where stats on gear will become literally statless for PvP. This would improve the competitive section.
3. Losing is not fun? I can understand that. But losing is always one step to getting better. Imagine how many Starcraft II players started as noobs and lost many games while now earning money by playing their favourite game.
4. I believe that the server has quite some huge population compared to many other MMO's. I wouldn't mind queuing for 20 minutes as I can still roam around the Eden Eternal world while I'm queueing. It's not like I have to go afk.

Ryusan

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 8:33 pm
shinybenc wrote:

also, setting specific time segments for the arena decreases the queue time  

it will just decreases the community...