Link5549

Rank 2
Link5549
PostedAug 30, 2011 4:10 pm
Lol, I just do my 3 a day for a quest then I stop. Its not even worth wasting my time...

If my team has a chance, ill try.
If my team is gonna get stomped, I afk for 5 mins xD
Advertisement

Sludawg

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2011 7:32 pm
getting stuck as a level 39 against level 55's is getting a little old. Can there not be a Level Grouping so that the matches are more equalized? One side should not win just because one member is 20 levels ahead of the other team... Just saying.

mishelx

Rank 0
mishelx
PostedAug 30, 2011 8:53 pm
Link5549 wrote:
Lol, I just do my 3 a day for a quest then I stop. Its not even worth wasting my time...

If my team has a chance, ill try.
If my team is gonna get stomped, I afk for 5 mins xD  

i do the same Very Happy i really think there should be a level bracket in arena.. lvl30 vs 50 lol.. i can only imagine what it would be like if level cap reaches 65 already..

NovusOlm

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2011 8:59 pm
Seems a lot of people feel the same way I do in that there should be tiered matches according to level (30-40, etc)

I've made a topic and submitted a ticket with a link to the topic.

Click here

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedSep 01, 2011 3:30 am
NovusOlm wrote:
Seems a lot of people feel the same way I do in that there should be tiered matches according to level (30-40, etc)

I've made a topic and submitted a ticket with a link to the topic.

Click here  

The other problem is the boxes themselves, there isn't any point to wasting 2 hours of your life for what? A 2% chance of maybe, just maybe you get a fashion item out of it? Couple that with all the current issues, exploiting, afking and players with serious attitude problems.

Honestly, the whole arena mess will probably kill this game. What Aeria/X-Legend should have done to begin with was not to have what amounts to mystery boxes to try to lure people into the arena, they should have had just flat out rewards period so at least, players would not get discouraged from doing the arena, but no ~ aeria and its gambling obcessions kick in again.

Simperheve

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2011 3:51 am
I was considering playing the arena, but since reading this, i've been kinda discouraged from doing so. I used to love playing the PVP on GF (lvl 40 PVP Sage ftw!). I was rather wary of the pvp on here just because i main bard, so i expected to see my untimely demise every time i even entered. Now i'm even more discouraged due to the time constraints and the fact that theres no level tiers.

I don't think i'll be playing pvp any time soon really xD

jmack177

Rank 0
jmack177
PostedSep 03, 2011 10:33 pm
Arena should be bracket pools lvl 30-45 lvl 46-55 and it should have some sort of match making system aka dont put the 3 egineers vs the knight cleric and illusionist plz also there should be a current party bracket make it happend!

ryuHamaru

Rank 1
ryuHamaru
PostedSep 11, 2011 2:15 pm
New brackets this, new brackets that >< Oh man I got a headache. All I gotta say is from a few posts is, Don't decrease time of sleep on Illusionist! That's probably the only thing to keep me alive from the **** MAs, hunters, and everyone else who go after Illusionists first.

Felix_0

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2011 8:23 pm
Will we ever get brackets soon?

SparklyAJ

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2012 7:05 pm
What happens when you're a "Defector"? I lagged out once and it gave me that status and wouldn't let me in the arena, why?