puppete3r

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2011 9:42 pm
I think it depends more on the class of the 30s. A lvl 30 ish illu can be helpful to slp opponents but a lvl 30 bard might become mince meat target with their low lvl MoL and song of illusion. I guess the maib disadvantage of low lvl is their low att, def, hp and stats. Their skills like stun or slp are helpful tactically but they die quite easily with maybe a crit or 2. A lvl bracket is a must i think despite the possible downside from waste of resource.

I cant imagine caps up in the future with lvl65 ranger paires with 30s. Sad for that team, lol.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

saywho

Rank 1
PostedAug 25, 2011 11:05 pm
Can we get some fixes for the Area?

Seriously, I play as MA and it annoys me when distance fighters somehow fall into the gaps in the ground. Then those who slide cast, I can't even hit them even when I'm right next to them.

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
PostedAug 26, 2011 1:00 am
People!
You are all saying the same!

Tactics as said he will look into issues.
And Tactics as a brain,well...we think so xD.Brackets and fixing the terrain sounds reasonable.
So no need to be people here 24/7 posting the same stuff over and over again.

TheAwesomeR

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2011 9:35 am
We need the teams to be separated into lvls. I didn't read this guide beforehand and I joined with my lvl 33 Knight. I thought it would be separated like this:
30 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
to make it fair for all players. I got the heck out of there once I saw that all the rest of the players participating were lvl 55 illus and ma's. D;

globbyastro

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2011 11:51 am
saywho wrote:
Can we get some fixes for the Area?

Seriously, I play as MA and it annoys me when distance fighters somehow fall into the gaps in the ground. Then those who slide cast, I can't even hit them even when I'm right next to them.  

Yeah, sorry, I'm one of those who accidentally slide cast, one thing you can try to do is ask the person to be a bit more careful about slide casting. While many may just ignore you, I know I for one will be more careful, I already make a habit to ask team mates to warn me if they notice me slide casting.

vrypowerfuul

Rank 0
vrypowerfuul
PostedAug 26, 2011 12:08 pm
55 should be its own bracket.

ex.

30-39
40-49
50-54

> you

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
PostedAug 27, 2011 7:49 am
vrypowerfuul wrote:
55 should be its own bracket.

ex.

30-39
40-49
50-54

Tell me where have i heard this....OHH RIGHT...in all the pages of this thread.
For the mods sake.They already know this is one of our biggest complaint!
You guys just repeat and repeat the same stuff over and over again.

j19861986

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2011 8:22 am

Defector??

Cannot join arena
Why i am a defector, I stuck in loading screen, and think it is dc...
Then it says "You're defector" You can't join any Arena activity" while I trying arena...
What does it exactly means?
I am not very good at english...
Is there anyone who can explain me?
(Solved), I just saw the buff/debuff area, that says Defector and time to go to normal again

Lucentos

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2011 8:50 am

Re: Defector??

Cannot join arena
j19861986 wrote:
Then it says "You're defector" You can't join any Arena activity" while I trying arena...
(Solved), I just saw the buff/debuff area, that says Defector and time to go to normal again  

IMO This is debuff is made to prevent player to disconnect from Arena and leave comrades in disadvantageous situation.

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedAug 30, 2011 12:20 am

Re: Defector??

Cannot join arena
Lucentos wrote:
j19861986 wrote:

IMO This is debuff is made to prevent player to disconnect from Arena and leave comrades in disadvantageous situation.  

Well, honestly I've had enough of the arena. I started quitting out myself, about 7 out 10 times today I've been in 2 v 3 fights at the start, I've had enough of it. Either fix the arena asap or take it down until it can be made to work properly.