vrypowerfuul

Rank 0
vrypowerfuul
PostedAug 25, 2011 9:30 am
there should be random and pre made teams and a 55 bracket, getting people on your team below 55 is like auto lose.

> you
Advertisement

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
PostedAug 25, 2011 10:04 am
I would like to point out.
That Aeria....this game's arena system is abismally stupid..
I know it's not your fault.But how can you allow lvl 30's into an arena.Where they will be smashed by lvl 55's.

BlackVeilBrides

Rank 0
BlackVeilBrides
PostedAug 25, 2011 2:19 pm
chubba88 wrote:
If there was one thing I want fixed, it's the map.

Fix. The. ****. Terrain.

Right now kiting is easymode free win against any melee. Nothing the melee can do except watch the ranged guy shoot him from under the drains.  

THIS.
They run around trying to avoid us and camp down there! It's not even worth it....it's not even PvP when people do that.......-.-

But also, please make level brackets.
I'm so fed up with people screaming at me because i'm not cap level.
h....it's very irritating to a lot of people who want to try it out and the cap lvls throw fits that we aren't their level .-.

I've posted before PvP and now this is my thoughts after PvPing for a couple days.

The place is great, it just needs work guys <3 Listen to your players.

HP.Lemon

Rank 1
HP.Lemon
PostedAug 25, 2011 3:06 pm
I see how the minimum level to use the Arena is placed at 30, which *should* appeal to the midlevel players, except for the fact that there's no brackets to make this reasonable to anyone who isn't close to cap. It's not very appealing to a midlevel player; if it would be possible to see if there can be brackets and premades, or at least the brackets (much as I'd also prefer premade teams, you can at least TRY to play with reasonably-level-ranged randoms), I may enjoy the idea.
It's telling that there's a flaw if being told that entering the arena before 50 is death, when said arena is available to those much lower.

sebkn88

Rank 0
sebkn88
PostedAug 25, 2011 3:40 pm
easy, just put 2 options, join in a party or join alone, u must have ur 3 ppl party done before joining, that could solve the problem, and about the time, yeah u should remove them, seriusly what happened to u guys the srvers are empty and u cant handle pvp, really?

SuzushinaYuriko

Rank 0
SuzushinaYuriko
PostedAug 25, 2011 4:31 pm
I think the arena is pretty fun. However, the game disconnected from the server now and when I logged back in and tried to enter again, it says "You're a defector! You can't join any arena activity."

How long will this last? Why wasn't anything said about this in the post? And more importantly, how is this fair to the people who get dc'd inside the arena?

CrimsonKillah

Rank 0
CrimsonKillah
PostedAug 25, 2011 4:44 pm
I really think there should be more consideration put into grouping levels more closely so that people closer to level 30 (like myself) don't get level 55's in their team telling them to get lost.
The requirement is level 30 so why arent lower levels able to play in peace?
Just putting it out there, thanks! ^_^

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedAug 25, 2011 6:32 pm
Hi everyone.

Thanks for all of the feedback on the 3v3 Arena. I too believe that it could be improved, and so I'm working with the whole EE team to gather player feedback so we can submit suggestions to the developers.

We love how passionate our community is about improving our game. You're the best! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment here and let us know what you think. <3

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

vrypowerfuul

Rank 0
vrypowerfuul
PostedAug 25, 2011 6:34 pm
I hope this translates to level brackets and group q option, but i believe only groups should fight other groups, and only randoms can fight other randoms.

> you

cyantrimalchio

Rank 0
cyantrimalchio
PostedAug 25, 2011 6:35 pm
^ make these changes or more players will quit or won't come back. seriously, they are stupidly simple and should be obvious that it needs to be changed. DO IT.