Author Message

Baited

Rank 0
Joined
05 Jul 2011
Posts
118
Location
United States
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:50 pm
I'm glad I live in the US. I lol'd at them saying the schedule for their large number of European players like it was such a great schedule...

they really think just because you're European you will be up at 5-7am playing video games?
maybe 1-3am if you don't have anything to do the next day.


I'm not advocating they change it though because then I'll get those times Razz
Advertisement

Xianli

Rank 0
Joined
26 Nov 2007
Posts
23
Location
Sherbrooke Canada
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:50 pm
random team in arena and with 30 facing up to lvl 55.. lol wow really.

Max_ManX

Rank 1
Max_ManX
Joined
14 Jun 2011
Posts
278
Location
United States
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:50 pm
necalt7 wrote:
do us all a favor and have them remove the time limit all together and make it 24/7 like in GF.  


like it used to be in GF you mean Sad i logged in today and saw many changes. Arena being limited was one of them. Cant just log in after a hard working day and just smash people in arena anymore Sad (unless its during the time arena is up of course)

TAYLORfest

Rank 0
Joined
11 Mar 2010
Posts
7
Location
United States
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:51 pm
Time frame needs to be removed.
I would like to be able to PvP anytime I want, not just when you say I can.

iWiink

Rank 0
Joined
18 Aug 2011
Posts
30
Location
Germany
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:52 pm
BigNakedBob32 wrote:
claudesan wrote:
Since we do have a large number of European players, here is the schedule in CEST.
18:00 - 20:00 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
01:00 - 03:00 (1:00 AM - 3:00 AM)
05:00 - 07:00 (5:00 AM - 7:00 AM)

This is a joke isnt it? 5-7 AM 1-3 AM?... GJ AERIA GJ

Because we have so a large number we just give them 2 hours.. Instead of making 4-5 Times a Day.. Lolol..  


These are the times provided by the developers. Much like with territory wars if the times need to be shifted the GM team will most likely look into having it done. Why not suggest times that would suit you better?  


Yea territory wars should be set at certain times for guilds to be able to prepare for the war. But why having set times for 3v3 pvp aswell? It's not like that if you lose, you lose a whole territory. There is no real reason to limit the time to do some 3v3 PvP.

claudesan

Rank 0
Joined
24 Nov 2006
Posts
14
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:54 pm   Last edited by claudesan on Aug 23, 2011 7:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
BigNakedBob32 wrote:

These are the times provided by the developers. Much like with territory wars if the times need to be shifted the GM team will most likely look into having it done. Why not suggest times that would suit you better?  


Well, I dont know but if u want it up to max. 3 times the day it should be more like (If you dont want it to make "unlimited" or 5 times the day but i suggest you to do atleast 5 times a day(2 for EU 2 for US and 1 in the middle):

12:00 - 14:00 (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
17:00 - 19:00 (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
21:30 - 23:30 (11:00 PM - 1:00 AM)

CEST:
18:00 - 20:00 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
23:00 - 1:00 (11:00 PM - 1 AM)
03:30 - 05:30 (3:30 AM - 5:30 AM)

Ryusan

Rank 0
Joined
25 Nov 2006
Posts
14
Location
Germany
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:55 pm
Link5549 wrote:
I'm glad they added the random team generator in this game, they must have learned from their failures in GF PvP (full team of +10s anyone? XD). That is sadly the only thing good about this pvp.  


not even nearly good.

i would like to play with friends and guild members not with randoms which are lvl 30!
and u cant only win with +10 lolol.

how about a random queue and a premade queue! :<

Link5549

Rank 2
Link5549
Joined
25 May 2010
Posts
796
Location
Under a bridge United States
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:55 pm
Is there lvl brackets lol? Because if there isn't it's gonna be fun 1 shotting a bunch of lvl 30s xD

Posted By Aeria Mobile

vrypowerfuul

Rank 0
vrypowerfuul
Joined
04 Jul 2011
Posts
123
Location
United States
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:57 pm
The obvious way to do it is have it open 24/7 and have random and pre made ranked teams.

> you

roffu3

Rank 0
roffu3
Joined
01 Aug 2007
Posts
37
Location
Miami Beach United States
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:57 pm   Last edited by roffu3 on Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Great, not only no pre-mades, but no level range either, so eventually only Lv 55's will be able to pvp.

Why isn't it open 24/7?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: