gategurdian

Rank 0
gategurdian
PostedAug 23, 2011 1:04 am

lil help here

Using the ariea moblie and cant seem to post replys on any topic. I can only make topics and also cant access the tech issues and ofcourse cant. Post on forums by using the full site thing. Im using a htc evo.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

iceystryder

Rank 2
iceystryder
PostedAug 23, 2011 1:51 am
try not using the full site thing sometimes its not compatible with the phone and makes it troublesome, try working it on the mobile version of the website

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedAug 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Re: lil help here

gategurdian wrote:
Using the ariea moblie and cant seem to post replys on any topic. I can only make topics and also cant access the tech issues and ofcourse cant. Post on forums by using the full site thing. Im using a htc evo.  

i have just checked with an another account and i can simple press on "new post".

i don't know why it is not working at you. do you have the latest browser apps on your mobile ?

signature of xybolt

gategurdian

Rank 0
gategurdian
PostedAug 23, 2011 10:56 pm
i have the latest everything. Btw im on my laptop replying because the phone cant. Okay so when ever i clicked the new reply thing nothing happened its like its just written there and there's no link to it but the new topic works fine :/

gategurdian

Rank 0
gategurdian
PostedAug 24, 2011 7:24 pm
Works when i zoom in lol so were good here

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Freakonomics

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 11:21 pm
I've found it easier to press and hold on the link and then open in new window. Also, landscape mode is much easier to press it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedNov 21, 2011 10:50 am
Hmm, I think I can help you. I had the same problem for quite some time.
1. Open the aeria website, by default you should be opening the mobile version.
2. Load any one of the forum pages. Underneath you should see a button called "load full site". Click it.
3. Now that the full site has opened, please open the said to login your account. Preferably make a bookmark for this login page. That's what I did.
4. After logging in, go to the top of the page where you should see the link which guides you to the various forums. Click on any of the forums you want and open a topic.
5. Hit the "new reply" button to make a new reply. This should work.
This is what I do for my mobile. If you're wondering what mobile I use, its a nokia x3 02, operating system is symbian. Hope this post was helpful.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedNov 21, 2011 10:56 am
Apologize in advance for the double post but I wanted to clarify a few things in my above post.
1. When you load the full site, and make a bookmark, preferably keep a bookmark connected to your profile, like your inbox or main page.
2. People would be wondering since I told when to load the full site, how we post in mobile. Not sure of the intricate details but after i use the made bookmark and log in, the site reverts back into the mobile mode.

Posted By Aeria Mobile