Futures_88

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2011 7:10 pm

New Start

Time to start the new server. I have nothing to do this week, and I'm going to give this Quill server level race a try.

I'm rolling a 'Sin, and it'd be nice to have a 10% exp partner running a Mystic.

Planned IGN: Samoht

Feel free to post your 'looking for's
Advertisement

dualheart1987

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2011 7:52 pm
ill be rolling a Ranger but anythigns goes right? the item mall will be open? so i can get exp charms etc.?

if any1 wants to join me and plvl let me know.
ALL NIGHTER FTW

silverbreeze97

Rank 1
PostedAug 22, 2011 8:03 pm
I might join this server as well.Idk which class though yet, gotta think about it I already have a 50 ranger for PvP and a soon-to-be 40 cleric for PvP and another character that I plan to make a Pally/Zerk but for plain leveling. I'll probably go the Warrior path again or Spellcaster.

dualheart22

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2011 8:06 pm
quickest lvling are wizards, rangers, clerics.

sanv725

Rank 0
sanv725
PostedAug 22, 2011 8:41 pm
I will be making a cleric on this new server. I would like to actually do dungeons once in a while other than just lvling. If you are interested, add me.

IGN : ProphetYu

silverbreeze97

Rank 1
PostedAug 22, 2011 9:44 pm
Im not partipating in the Quill challenge on getting a char the 31, 66, 85 first..I have no AP so wont be buying a load of stacks and charms, so just gonna do ti for the heck of it.

Futures_88

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2011 9:46 pm
I won't be using AP. Not yet anyway. If someone wants to buy their way to the top, then thanks for paying for the game Very Happy

Samoht

clielmer

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2011 10:53 pm
I think it'll be really fun to do a clean start in an all new server. Hopefully, some of my friends from the other servers will join too. What really bugs me is that I've used up all of my AP and don't know when I'll get more. I rarely ever use charms, but the race sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you around. I haven't thought of a name for my character yet, but I'll probably be a sage in this new server.

Futures_88

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2011 10:59 pm
clielmer wrote:
I think it'll be really fun to do a clean start in an all new server. Hopefully, some of my friends from the other servers will join too. What really bugs me is that I've used up all of my AP and don't know when I'll get more. I rarely ever use charms, but the race sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you around. I haven't thought of a name for my character yet, but I'll probably be a sage in this new server.  

A Sage, you say? Would you care for an assassin for a partner?

Laughing

silverbreeze97

Rank 1
PostedAug 22, 2011 11:05 pm
Futures_88 wrote:
I won't be using AP. Not yet anyway. If someone wants to buy their way to the top, then thanks for paying for the game Very Happy

Samoht  

yea well..I'm savin my money for now so I dont spend cash on video games anymore..so thats why I play free ones like GF..and the prizes on quill race are pretty darn valuable so no doubt a bunch will be using AP, I'll just be doing it for fun heh..Good luck to everyone who competes though ^-^