Roguishly

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Forgot Old AeriaGames Username HELP!

Please help.
Hello.
I'm Emily, and I made an AeriaGames account. I've forgotten the username for it, and probably the password, too. I remember the email that I made the account with, but the email had a monthly bill. I stopped paying for the email address, so it got shut down and I can no longer access it, nor any messages sent to it. I can't provide any information other than that. I don't remember what the birthdate I put on it, and I don't remember what year I made the account, however I'm guessing 2008 or 2009. I'd really appreciate it if I could retrieve the account through a new email which I can provide, or at least allow me the account information such as Username and Password. Thank you so much for your time.
- Emily
Advertisement

Lord_Asmodeus

Rank 1
Lord_Asmodeus
PostedAug 21, 2011 7:33 pm
You can fill out an RT through contact us . Give them all the information you can remember including the email address you made it with you can also tell them what ip address you used to make it if you haven't moved since. You can find that out at this website . Hopefully everything works out for you.

Roguishly

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2011 7:44 pm
Thank you, Asmodeus, but I have no idea what ticket I should fill out.
None of them seem to match my problem. I tried emailing Aeria, but it refused to send the email.

Lord_Asmodeus

Rank 1
Lord_Asmodeus
PostedAug 21, 2011 7:46 pm
game support>> then other.

Roguishly

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2011 7:55 pm
I've come across another problem, though. I'm pretty sure I played on Sarissa in Last Chaos but I can't remember any of my character names. ):
And in order to send a ticket, it's required that I put in one.

Lord_Asmodeus

Rank 1
Lord_Asmodeus
PostedAug 21, 2011 8:02 pm
The "required" line is for your char name on this current account. All the rest of the information would go into the body of the Message.

Roguishly

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2011 8:06 pm
All right. I sent it.
Thank you very very much for your help, I really appreciate it. : )

Lord_Asmodeus

Rank 1
Lord_Asmodeus
PostedAug 21, 2011 8:11 pm
No problem my pleasure. Good Luck you should get some kind of reply within 24 hours. If you don't you can check your tickets status and any replies here. If you don't get any reply after 24 hours you can go to the last chaos shout box and give that rt number to a gs.

Again I hope everything works out for you.