kurtisz

Rank 0
kurtisz
PostedAug 19, 2011 11:08 am

About the houseing!

So, I understand we get our own house and can create a town with our friends and guild. But to what extent are they our houses? I mean in RoM(Runes of Magic) They can get items and stuff for houses and even upgrade them with extra floors, not to mention a fully customizable guild castle. I'm just wondering how much freedom Lime Obyssey is gonna give us with our stuff.
Advertisement

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedAug 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Houses in LIME Odyssey for characters require a guild area to place said houses. Your character will be able to own that house as such. From what I've seen, there's no castle siege system at all, nor any guild castle upgrade system. Guild towns also seem to be persistent with the world, or just have a really huge map with mobs / etc. in them.

Houses can be upgraded and furnished, but you need to find the contract form for building said house (from a player that is a contractor.)

Choosing certain life jobs will transform your house into different things, so please be aware of this.

silentflames

Rank 0
silentflames
Alternate reality, Celestia of United Kingdom
PostedAug 19, 2011 1:26 pm
Iyeru wrote:
Houses in LIME Odyssey for characters require a guild area to place said houses. Your character will be able to own that house as such. From what I've seen, there's no castle siege system at all, nor any guild castle upgrade system. Guild towns also seem to be persistent with the world, or just have a really huge map with mobs / etc. in them.

Houses can be upgraded and furnished, but you need to find the contract form for building said house (from a player that is a contractor.)

Choosing certain life jobs will transform your house into different things, so please be aware of this.  

Sounds like the guild and town relationship in Fairy Tail.

There are no such things as coincidences, everything that occur are just consequences of our actions.

gyst

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2011 8:29 pm
silentflames wrote:
Iyeru wrote:

Sounds like the guild and town relationship in Fairy Tail.  

Now that you mention it...

drugall

Rank 1
drugall
PostedAug 26, 2011 5:29 pm
'Someone say Fairy Tail? o_o

-Looks around frantically-