gm_kiko

GameMaster: USA
gm_kiko
PostedAug 18, 2011 6:57 pm   Last edited by gm_kiko on Sep 23, 2011 12:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total

New Screenshots Released for Upcoming Golden Age!

Updated 9-23
Hello Everyone,

Here are some details about our Upcoming Premier Golden Age!

Meet New Players – View stats, add friends, and chat with any players you meet in the town setting. Customize your avatar appearance with various armor and gear.

Complete Thousands of Quests – Interact with an assortment of NPCs to learn the tumultuous history behind Golden Land. Take on important tasks to gain experience and level up your lord.

Conduct Castle Business – You’ll also find helpful NPCs who can assist you in buying or selling items, strengthening equipment, and a variety of other tasks vital to building your impenetrable fortress.

Here is a nice article that our friends from MMOHut wrote about Golden Age:
http://mmohuts.com/news/towns-unveiled-for-golden-age
http://www.rtsguru.com/news/1073/Golden-Age-Announced,-New-Screens-Beta-Info-for-Online-Military-RTS.html
Advertisement

ashihara

Rank 0
ashihara
PostedAug 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: New Screenshots Released for Upcoming Golden Age!

Come and see whats new :)
From the screenshots its all amazing and I want to play this with my friends. But considering the late release date of this game, the recent release of other major browser games and that this is almost guaranteed to have multiple servers open spreading community upon its actual release ( not to mention the -likely- heavy item reliance instead of actual strategy ), is GA even going to have enough players for us to have fun together?

Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedSep 09, 2011 1:22 pm
Hi, ashihara.

Thanks a lot for your question.
We'll make sure that Golden Age can have enough players to enjoy. Smile
Currently we are working hard to ensure its amazing quality.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
Much thanks.

macowaco

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2011 10:30 pm
everything looks interesting and wat not but like what many others have asked already and stil havnt gotten an answer to is ' is ther an estimated release date for GA ' i just quit MoW so was hopin to start something up but thers not a whole lot of info on when this game mite even be playable.. if any info is shared be nice and thank you

Senhorlau

Rank 0
Senhorlau
PostedSep 13, 2011 11:09 am
Nice screenshots

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedOct 05, 2011 11:38 am
Interesting screenshots I'd have to see how the game is if I get into the beta. Do you have any of the combat screenshots you could share with us?

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 05, 2011 1:23 pm
YAY for eye-candy o3o

<a></a>

Blossomfrost

Rank 0
PostedOct 05, 2011 7:37 pm
Yes! It's almost here!