Aeria.North

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.North
PostedAug 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Loot Wheel Feedback v2.

A lot has changed...
This may seem like a re-post to a lot of the community. I looked over your comments in the previous feedback thread and was hoping to start a new one. What I'm looking for is how we can improve the loot wheel experience for you!

Any and all Loot Wheel feedback should be posted in this thread. We will definitely consider any reasonable requests posted here! However, please keep in mind the following rules:

1. All criticism must be constructive. Comments like "LOOT WHEEL SUX OMG" or anything similar are not appropriate. Criticism is great, but please include suggestions for how to fix whatever it is you are criticizing, or at least specific details WHY it "sux".
  2. Trolling is not allowed. Go to General Discussion if you really need to troll. This includes image macros and memes.
  3. Please keep suggestions reasonable. Suggestions like "PUT PERM SZ550s IN ALL SLOTS@100%" are not only unreasonable, but just plain silly.

Posts not adhering to these rules may be edited or deleted as appropriate. Let's keep this thread useful for everybody so we can make the Loot Wheel something everybody might be interested in using.

As always, I enjoy hearing from the community. So please post!
-PM North
Advertisement

JxxP

Rank 0
JxxP
PostedAug 17, 2011 8:49 pm
LOOT WHEEL SUX OMG!!!! Joke... had to be done. lol.

On topic, I think loot wheel is quite useful although it would be nice if the chances of getting the good stuff was a little higher. When I used to purchase AP, I spent £20 on it consecutively and all I got was nades/knives/tats >.<. Which ofcourse works out well in the long run but not so much at that particular moment.

johnvanvo

Rank 0
johnvanvo
PostedAug 18, 2011 10:14 am

Loot Wheel FeedBack v2.

Need to MODIFY Loot Wheel rate Chance!
Address to North,
As I already told you the subject was. I would like to ask you(North) If you might want to change the better rate chances on Loot Wheel? What I meant "better rate chance"was that we can get high chances for cool stuffs on Loot Wheel stuffs. I spinning so many times but all I get its Grenade, Knife and stuffs worth less than 150 ap Idea .

VampireL0rD

Rank 2
PostedAug 18, 2011 10:16 am
better then the forge thing, i actually get some good stuff from loot wheel most times.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedAug 18, 2011 11:08 am

Re: Loot Wheel Feedback v2.

A lot has changed...
Aeria.North wrote:
[2]Trolling is not allowed. Go to General Discussion if you really need to troll. This includes image macros and memes.  

Exasperated forum mod is expasperated...Can we send the trolls somewhere else rather than giving them free reign of the general forums?

Just plain Beaver now.

Aeria.North

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.North
PostedAug 19, 2011 12:44 pm

A lot has changed...
OSUBeaver wrote:
Aeria.North wrote:
[2]Trolling is not allowed. Go to General Discussion if you really need to troll. This includes image macros and memes.  

Exasperated forum mod is expasperated...Can we send the trolls somewhere else rather than giving them free reign of the general forums?  

haha my apologies!

Please keep posting your comments. We're looking at ways to make the loot wheel better for you!

Also, please list what items you would like to see in the wheel.

chareli12

Rank 0
PostedAug 19, 2011 1:37 pm

A lot has changed...
Aeria.North wrote:
OSUBeaver wrote:
Aeria.North wrote:

haha my apologies!

Please keep posting your comments. We're looking at ways to make the loot wheel better for you!

Aeria should make it you get a little more often good stufss.
Cause i've done lootwool over 20 times and never had something good.
You can tell me its lucky or not but cmon?
I've over 7 knife's and some stuffs that arent very usefull.

And u should remove some useless things cause that effects the chance of getting goodstuff tohard..

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedAug 23, 2011 10:42 am
Omg perms in Loot Wheel. Yay! Even though I dun buy AP to spin it. xD

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedAug 23, 2011 10:48 am
Aeria.North wrote:

I'm pretty sure everyone is going to say the following items :
SZ-550 AT/SL/GL/PX/MC
M6A2 AT/SL/GL/PX/MC
MSD-90 AT/SL/GL/PX/MC
ETSR-1 AT/SL/GL/PX/MC
HK417 AT/SL/GL/PX/MC
Armor Package
Characters
SE Characters

And all for perm obviously.
And for those who are going to say "*Gun* doesn't even exist in *Reskin*", oh it will. It will.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

Nikfeng

Rank 0
Nikfeng
PostedAug 23, 2011 10:53 am
I want stout gold/sl/at/px/mc/cf etc