hetterotte1

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2011 6:27 pm

My archer build :)

hey I've never had an archer before and can anyone tell me what is the best build for an archer HM?
Advertisement

demoman11

Rank 0
demoman11
PostedAug 17, 2011 6:33 pm
It really depends on what you are looking for. The main builds for Archer is Dex, Str and Luc. The amount of stat points you spend on each depends on what you're looking for. If you don't want to spend heaps on linking then I suggest.

5+ str 2+ luc

or

4+ str 3+ luc

With that you hit high and get good criticals, and you can link dex with is cheaper then linking strength. Usually with my archer I just did luc and dex but the problem with that is that linking str would be a hassel and expensive. Maybe about lvl 30 or 40 stop putting points on luc and start putting points on dex.

Also you can look at recommended builds on the Shaiya Wiki made by Aeria.

I hope this helps.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedAug 18, 2011 9:49 am
demoman11 wrote:
It really depends on what you are looking for. The main builds for Archer is Dex, Str and Luc. The amount of stat points you spend on each depends on what you're looking for. If you don't want to spend heaps on linking then I suggest.

5+ str 2+ luc

or

4+ str 3+ luc

With that you hit high and get good criticals, and you can link dex with is cheaper then linking strength. Usually with my archer I just did luc and dex but the problem with that is that linking str would be a hassel and expensive. Maybe about lvl 30 or 40 stop putting points on luc and start putting points on dex.

Also you can look at recommended builds on the Shaiya Wiki made by players

I hope this helps.  

bold : need a fix Razz

anyways, i've also an archer, and in my view, that build is something what i wouldn't do Neutral
i believe that it slows your grind progress. i've taken a STR/DEX build and used a restat. ( you can go further without restat ofc but i was experimenting )

i really suggest to read Aes' archer/hunter guide
it's bit old, but darn still helpful. please be aware that aes has spend a lot time in this guide. as you can see there, it's kinda a book if you want to read it all.

if you want to have a short "guide", you can read this discussion about archer builds.
there, i've written the next ;

i advise either of the next 2

-1- ) a 5STR / 2 DEX ( 7STR if you're UM ) build till lvl30 and then a restat to 2 DEX rest LUC.
with that, go get the AoL dread set quests. try to lapis this set with mainly STR/DEX.

-2- ) a 5 LUC 2 DEX ( or 7 LUC - 2 DEX or 5LUC - 2 DEX - 2 STR ( but it's a long PvE ) ). with this, you don't need a restat stone, but you need at least have a cheap lvl3/4 assault lapis and some craft lapis in low lvl gear ( llv3/4 ) you can get 1-15 set if you want.
but i did this build with assault lapis and some lvl3 craft in my 1-15 gear which is for NPC Razz
just assault lapis in bow llv13 (lvl3 assault) - 25 (lvl3/4 assault (if heroic+ lvl3 craft)) - 37 ( it depends of the slots, but same as 25) .

with the dread quest gear, try to lapis is balanced with a focus on STR, and DEX/LUC  

signature of xybolt