Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJun 14, 2012 2:25 pm
Another issue regarding members registering now fixed.

Also, going to make a special section on the forum for people who want to ask questions before they join. Be sure to check it out! Very Happy

Forum section now open Very Happy
Advertisement

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJun 14, 2012 7:38 pm   Last edited by Marisabella on Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Website is, to the best of my knowledge fully complete. (That is, until something breaks, they update the software again, or users post suggestions!) Have a look!!
WEBSITE

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJun 18, 2012 8:02 pm
Sorry about being down all day, had major issues during a transfer. Moved the site to a more powerful server and changed the url. We're back up and hoping someone will visit us!

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJun 18, 2012 9:20 pm
I forgot if I ever mentioned this or if you already had a reason not to, but why not use enjin.com ?
It seems like a majority of LO guilds use it so it's a nice and easy way to connect, not to mention it has its own mobile site now and uses Overwolf so you can easily access it in game.
Overwolf also worked with LO Alpha client, when I tried it at least. Though you will probably have to pay for the best features, you can do surveys and have members help Very Happy

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJun 27, 2012 7:45 am
Anyone out there?

No one even visited to ask questions? Sad

-sigh- ah well. Bump anyways.

and Qawsar, I don't want to use a guild hosting site because I own the domain names and I want to have control over every aspect of my sites. I don't do those surveys because they most times are scams and never complete. My site is part of a cluster of sites (my original guild from other games, my EE guild (yes I built them a site too) and another site for another game I play), and I keep it organized this way. I've tried enjin, I've tried guildlaunch and shtver. All are the same, and pretty lame because of what you have to pay to get. My sites, I pay hosting and domain once a year and they'er set.

d1scworld

Rank 0
d1scworld
PostedJun 27, 2012 2:15 pm

wanna join

Hey all,

I was in scarletKNights (on EE) before it caved and I am waiting for Lime

I will be a Turga Thief/Chief -> to teamaster

I played a number of combos in the alpha and this is the arrangement I like.

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJun 27, 2012 7:11 pm
Recognize your name Smile

You still play EE? I just got back into it and found a new guild (and noticed Scarlet Knights doesn't seem to exist?)

You're welcome to join us in Defying Gravity if you like, always helpful to have good gamers Smile

Doh, just realized who you are. Smile I would be honored to have you in my guild! Smile (Considering I talked to you about it already.) <3 you Pooka! Very Happy

lkaos2

Rank 1
lkaos2
PostedJun 27, 2012 7:45 pm
seems like the site exploded?

Critical error – bailing out

Could not connect to database-server (Unknown MySQL server host blah blah blah....

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJun 27, 2012 8:43 pm
That's odd. Sad Seems to work for me and my officers??? What link/url did you go to?

This is site and it should work. Let me know what link you visited so I can check it and fix it.

Edit, found the link you used, and saw it was the old one. Thanks for saying something. The old link was fixed Smile

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:18 pm
Ok, the website is experiencing major technical difficulties at the moment. Will have to fix it later when I can access it myself.