Author Message

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
Joined
25 Feb 2009
Posts
442
Location
My town United States
PostedNov 21, 2011 6:55 am
Wow, I'm starting to get bummed out....:\ No one has said anything about joining Wellspring Sanctuary :\

Advertisement

Nalizification

Rank 0
Nalizification
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
83
Location
I ♥ Sweden
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:00 am
Marisabella wrote:
Wow, I'm starting to get bummed out....:\ No one has said anything about joining Wellspring Sanctuary :\  

Don't worry, I bet you will have a bigger player base once the game actually gets out. :>

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
Joined
25 Feb 2009
Posts
442
Location
My town United States
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:01 am
True, but I'm looking and seeing all the guild threads w/5+pages getting more and more posts....and kinda makes me feel lame for waiting so long to put up my guild advert.. Sad

Nalizification

Rank 0
Nalizification
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
83
Location
I ♥ Sweden
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:02 am
Marisabella wrote:
True, but I'm looking and seeing all the guild threads w/5+pages getting more and more posts....and kinda makes me feel lame for waiting so long to put up my guild advert.. Sad  

Well.. in most of them there's just people spamming random stuffs, you shouldn't worry about such nonsense. ^-^

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
Joined
25 Feb 2009
Posts
442
Location
My town United States
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:15 am
Ya, I've been here long enough to know better...just kinda bummed....want this guild to be different....dont' want a repeat of what happened to me in EE.. >.<

Nalizification

Rank 0
Nalizification
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
83
Location
I ♥ Sweden
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:22 am
Marisabella wrote:
Ya, I've been here long enough to know better...just kinda bummed....want this guild to be different....dont' want a repeat of what happened to me in EE.. >.<  

Here's a piece of advice from my point of view:

At the moment there's several pre-guild at the moment on the forum and if you want to be successful you will have to stand out more. Because after all it's the eye candy which makes thing stand out, an example is; a person is browsing through all these pre-guilds quickly and he wants to pick one as soon as possible, simply because there's so many to choose from.

I'm not saying all people are like this but I could safely say that most of them are. That's how it is generally and not only with guilding.

Good luck with your guild!

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
Joined
25 Feb 2009
Posts
442
Location
My town United States
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:27 am
We'll see what happens once work slows down after this week...

I do need to change my signature again though....(or at least the name on it)

thanks for teh advice! I do hope this guild works out....I do need to finish the website...(Building a website for the guild...going to be my guild in any game I play, gonna make it a huge community).

Nalizification

Rank 0
Nalizification
Joined
11 Jul 2011
Posts
83
Location
I ♥ Sweden
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:31 am
Marisabella wrote:
We'll see what happens once work slows down after this week...

I do need to change my signature again though....(or at least the name on it)

thanks for teh advice! I do hope this guild works out....I do need to finish the website...(Building a website for the guild...going to be my guild in any game I play, gonna make it a huge community).  

If you're looking for a simple site design then I could make one for you for free. :>

Example of work: http://naliz.net/lime-empire/

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
Joined
25 Feb 2009
Posts
442
Location
My town United States
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:34 am
I have the plan...will just take time...between me teaching myself coding, and that I work 12 hour days still (ends after thanksgiving)....just not much time...lol

And to save money on hosting...It's being hosted on my private server Razz

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
Joined
25 Feb 2009
Posts
442
Location
My town United States
PostedNov 22, 2011 7:41 am
Bump!
Goodmorning All! Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: