Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedAug 15, 2011 12:15 am   Last edited by Marisabella on Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm. Edited 16 times in total

[Guild] Defying Gravity NOW RECRUITING

Experienced players opening a small guild.
Defying Gravity: Recruiting

A guild of mostly experienced gamers is hoping to make home on Lime Odyssey and start a new family. Leader Marisabella has founded guilds on Eden Eternal and is hoping to found a successful one here. Please inquire here or PM me for details!

Guildmaster: Marisabella (Aka Elphaba in game)
Guild Officers: SkyGanko, Leotrix
Forums: Here, is our website.
Other: TBA
Requirements:

• Be a team player and family member!
  • Be active in game and on the forum. (Will be good for planning things before the game is released
  • Looking for any class at the moment (pending changes if/when more people join).
  • We will NOT be a pvp heavy guild. We may participate in SOME, but it's not a requirement to like or participate in PVP. Group Instances however, are required.
  • We will be more of a helping and roleplaying guild, focused on helping others and eachother, and having fun.

Notes

• We have a private forum, the link is provided above.
  • Our website also has a chatroom to make communications with everyone easier for planning.
  • We try NOT to turn away people as we are open to anyone who is willing to be a part, but they must participate. (This means no deadbeats Razz )
  • More to come as I see fit.

Note: As of 6/12/2012, we are changing our name and theme. New guild name is Defying Gravity. Why the change you may ask? Well, I was listening to the soundtrack from Wicked, and the song "Defying Gravity" came up, and especially these lines:

And soon I'll match them in renown!
And nobody in all of Oz,
No Wizard that there is or was,
Is ever gonna bring me down!

And I thought, well if we're a casual playing guild, we will probably be limited to some degree, and my goal is to prove everyone that we are unlimited. We will be defying gravity!
Advertisement

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedAug 15, 2011 12:28 am
Yay im so glad to see a new guild getting ready to join LO Very Happy this is gonna be fun, and i wanna wish you all the best of luck Smile

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedAug 15, 2011 12:33 am
Thanks. I can't wait for LO to be released! I hope that this guild will be a success! Very Happy

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedNov 11, 2011 6:45 am
Back, will redo the page when I get a chance, but Memories is still open Very Happy

Godricx3

Rank 0
Godricx3
PostedNov 12, 2011 8:50 am
I wish all the best luck for the guild.

Keep the good work up Smile

Therolyte

Rank 3
Therolyte
PostedNov 12, 2011 12:29 pm
Much luck to your guild :3

-rolls away-

<div><a></a></div>

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedNov 14, 2011 9:35 pm
Lots of luck from people, I appreciate it, but I've yet to see anyone be interested in joining. I've talked to Leotrix, (my lover from EE, so we talk alot Wink ) and we're really hoping to make a great guild!!!

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedNov 14, 2011 11:15 pm
gl with the guild *rolls away in a tire*

background is Mugen Souls

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedNov 18, 2011 9:07 pm
I am changing the name of the guild. Hope that this won't reflect any bad thoughts or anything, but I think the name I've got is better...info will be updated shortly, guild website up, well once I finish constructing it and getting the domain.

MxnPride

Rank 0
MxnPride
PostedNov 19, 2011 12:31 am
Therolyte wrote:
Much luck to your guild :3

-rolls away-  

Careful with this one x3

JP

Good luck and Hope to see you in Game and mabye even become Allies~ YAAA!

Don't be shy and visit us~ http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1408673