True, Wahammer's don't have any natural element boost & you lose the SS slot to add an element, my bad, rawr!
But Flamehorn seems to be better than a Destruction Vanguard still don't choo think!
It's already Fire affinity so they can both have the same SS, Vanguard gets 50% Fire (with mods) & Flamehorn 40% (with mods). Vanguard get's around 28% attack boost with Cosmo SI @ level 95, But with Rasho & Retaliation, Flamehorn has a 60% attack boost! Vanguard get's more crit from being 4 slot and has a little more close-range, but all in all, @ endgame, it's 40% vs 50% lb chance, & I don't think the 10% make a big difference and Flamehorn would still be better!