Gintty

Rank 0
Gintty
PostedNov 14, 2011 9:34 pm

LEMONS?!

yum...yum...
Cool, sounds like a great guild Very Happy ! This is my first time joining a guild, so is there anything that I'm suppose to fill out for this(like an app or something of sort?)? If you accept me, I'm looking forward to playing with you on LO Razz ?
Advertisement

Rikkimay22

Rank 0
Rikkimay22
PostedNov 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Re: LEMONS?!

yum...yum...
Gintty wrote:
Cool, sounds like a great guild Very Happy ! This is my first time joining a guild, so is there anything that I'm suppose to fill out for this(like an app or something of sort?)? If you accept me, I'm looking forward to playing with you on LO Razz ?  

If you sign up at the website, you get automatically accepted. Then you will have to fill out a form about yourself.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1322777 Join my guild please :3 In need of more members.

Liuci

Rank 0
Liuci
PostedFeb 09, 2012 11:05 pm
Wow I guess I'm really ressing this topic... All (most) of the guild topics seem to have died (even though CB should be soon :/).

In any case... @Rikkimay22 PM me (so that I know that you're still active/planning on playing in CB) and I'd love to join your guild!

carmeneyo1

Rank 0
carmeneyo1
PostedFeb 24, 2012 7:28 pm
Ohhhh this sounds nice where do i sign the papers that will be read for me getting in?

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedMar 18, 2012 1:32 am
Random person entering
I was reading alpha suggestion and pressed on the link XD

interesting guild btw the link your supposed to put

[url= Link ] the text [/url]  

Just fix it up a little if your still active and a extra bump for the interesting guild xD