borisx1270

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2011 4:32 am

Best solo class

I just started playing and i am wondering what is the best class for solo play?
I don't have any friends that play this game and i am very bad at making friends in mmorpg games so i will probably play alone most of the time.
What class fits best for solo play?
Advertisement

SephirothxIshu

Rank 0
SephirothxIshu
PostedAug 13, 2011 4:36 am
I think Knight is a pretty good class for soloing. Defense, Evasion, 2 AOE's and one of them damages over time.

Quink235

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2011 5:15 am
Cleric is the best solo class.
Eden Eternal has a thing with their dungeons whereby a player can solo them in one player mode, clerics don't need to rely on tactics to clear these 1 player mode dungeons as much as other classes, they also don't have to worry about gear till much later to be effective in their role.

Later 40+ they get a 2 second cast 50% chance to stun ground target AoE which makes soling quest mobs a breeze. If you keep it at rank 1 you never have to stop for mana.

Knight is a tank class and it requires a fair dedication to gearing this becomes noticeable around level 35+. Good tanks will still die with bad healers where as bad tanks can survive with good healers. Eden Eternal is very healer focused. Tanking any dungeon on level and this becomes obvious.

Ultimately, you're better off playing which ever class you want to play. The class that's the most fun for you. Thief acquired at level 15 is quite powerful soloing also.

neocy

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2011 6:02 am
bard/ mage/engineer/cleric are the best dungeon mobs soloing in this game

knight/theif/cleric is best for soloing dungeon bosses

so overall i thing cleric is the best =p

Taterz

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2011 6:12 am
cleric if you want to abuse life cure to train mobs in the hundreds at a time. illusionist is by far the best single hitter i've seen so far. with a good crit build, you can kill mobs in a single icicle cast. if not, you can send your jinn to them for the first hit to get a free tank in addition to 10% damage increase. i have yet to run into a field mob that i couldn't one-shot with a crit with my jinn, bosses excluded for obvious reasons.

new to the game, veteran to the style

glorumz

Rank 1
glorumz
PostedAug 13, 2011 7:49 am
Depends on what your gonna do, i'd highly recommend this.

Level 1-37 ( Stick to Main Quests ) Any Class Recommended
Level 37-39 ( Grind Level 37 Guild Quest - Loto Crisis: Food Alert, can be purchased in Guild Towns at the Board or at Kaiser in Aven ) Bard Recommended
Level 39-41 ( Do Barasms Chasms + GuildQuests - Warning: Barasms Chasms, can be purchased in Guild Towns at the Board ) Bard, Tank & DPS Recommended
Level 41-45 ( Do Level 41 GQ's Until level 45 - Golden City Alert: Soldiers Needed, can be found in Guild Towns at the Board or in Aven at Kaiser ) Bard HIGHLY Recommended
Level 45-50 ( Get The Following Items from the Following Fame chests, thereafter grind the first room in Veninfang by Kiting all the mobs )
: Magic Fiddle ( Approx 15 Gold and can be purchased in the Auction House )
: Heirloom Ring ( Approx 50 Gold from Valley Of Kings - Fame Chest )
: Screaming Ring ( Approx 6 Gold from Goss Mountains - Fame Chest )
: Glider Cape ( Approx 20 Gold from Wetlands - Fame Chest )
Bard & Mage HIGHLY Recommended

I'd say focus on Bard overall in the game and join random parties along your way.

HeromanX

Rank 0
HeromanX
PostedAug 13, 2011 9:57 am
How come no one is even bringing up the fact that Martial Artists with very high ASPD can take down any at-level or lower boss in seconds? Or did we forget this?

Lord Master of the Dynasty guild!

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
PostedAug 13, 2011 10:24 am
HeromanX wrote:
How come no one is even bringing up the fact that Martial Artists with very high ASPD can take down any at-level or lower boss in seconds? Or did we forget this?  

Nope we instead are remembeing a MA shreds mana in seconds,can't heal greatly aside from potions.And solo play is aimed at soloing stuff of your lvl.....not lower mobs...So MA....solo fail Razz

Id say the best solo class is going to end up being the templar....Heals....magic dmg...defense...WTF do you want more to solo lol?

.Achuu

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2011 10:43 am
I found thief the easiest to solo with. You can kill every normal mob in like 3 hits, and you can use stealth to get around areas with tons of mobs. (When i played magician i found it difficult in places like the gang areas and stuff because i took so much damage just trying to get to the mobs i needed to kill)

That being said, you won't be as useful in dungeons. I'd advise just trying everything and seeing what you like and what works. And if you do level thief you'll probably want to level hunter as well so you dont die as easily in dungeons.

tj

Dash612

Rank 4
Dash612
PostedAug 13, 2011 2:36 pm
I think thief is pretty easy to solo with if you skill it to be eva, you don't get hit very often, and you can kill fast.