adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedNov 14, 2011 9:41 am
Nanamis wrote:
I was actually wondering about that for the sole fact of the couple emotes that seem to be in the game. Muris aren't going to be able to kiss/hug anyone but muris.. o_O; poor lil chibis.  

lololol
Advertisement

milkymint

Rank 0
milkymint
PostedNov 14, 2011 10:59 am
Bawww hugging and kissing emotes, cute. (◡‿◡✿)

</br> devART

Brigsby

Rank 0
Brigsby
PostedNov 14, 2011 12:28 pm
My guess is that the emotes that cause relationship interactions will be for same race.
I did find this image online. It looks like the two girls are in the human female kissing pose but... I dunno.

Sorry if this image has already been posted ^.^;;;;

Mj1114

Rank 1
Mj1114
PostedNov 14, 2011 12:30 pm
o wo Oh my, Kissing and Hugging emotes would be so cute x3 Domo was spose to have some itself, not sure if we'll get em but either way those will be fun to use on Lime Razz

I'll Miss you DoMO.

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedNov 15, 2011 8:32 am
Brigsby wrote:
My guess is that the emotes that cause relationship interactions will be for same race.
I did find this image online. It looks like the two girls are in the human female kissing pose but... I dunno.

Yep. That pretty much answers the question of same-*** marriages in this game I guess. Anyway, I kind of doubt that one race will be able to enter into a kissing-emote with another race. Otherwise a Muris-Turga kissing session might look a bit scandalous due to the former's height.

cgbtumblr

Rank 0
cgbtumblr
PostedNov 15, 2011 9:47 am
adreal123 wrote:
Brigsby wrote:

Yep. That pretty much answers the question of same-*** marriages in this game I guess. Anyway, I kind of doubt that one race will be able to enter into a kissing-emote with another race. Otherwise a Muris-Turga kissing session might look a bit scandalous due to the former's height.  

lol I just can't...

oh my god

Auxillary

Rank 2
Auxillary
In your mob, stealing your kills United States
PostedNov 15, 2011 9:52 am
adreal123 wrote:
Brigsby wrote:

That sounds totally.. Hawt~ <3

tireku

Rank 0
tireku
PostedNov 15, 2011 10:06 am
Auxillary wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Brigsby wrote:

I second this notion. I'll be the Muris. ;D

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedNov 15, 2011 10:32 am
tireku wrote:
Auxillary wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Brigsby wrote:

Shocked

Auxillary

Rank 2
Auxillary
In your mob, stealing your kills United States
PostedNov 15, 2011 10:52 am
tireku wrote:
Auxillary wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Brigsby wrote:

Now we just need a Turga. I has the video camera~ <3