GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedAug 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Hot August Summer Events

The Game Masters for Wolf Team will be hosting events everyday for the month of August.

All events, unless otherwise stated, will be held in channel 5 at 12:00pm and 5:00pm PDT. A Game Master will make a password protected event room, announce the room, than remove the password and allow the players to join.

You can find a time converter at www.timezoneconverter.com
Remember to convert AERIA's time (Pacific Standard Time) to YOUR time.

Monday - Classic Deathmatch!

Classic Deathmatch mode. The match will be set to 160 kills and 10 minutes. The team with the most kills at the end of the match will win.

-All participants in event will receive a 1-day gift

-All Winning Teams will receive a 7-day gift

-Special Achievement: Getting 40 kills in a match will earn you an additional gift.

Tuesday- GMs/GSes VS. You!

Come out and test your mad skills against the GMs and GSes! This is your chance to shoot one of us in the face and get rewarded for it! The events will be random and can range from Ice Hold to Destruction. Bring your best to this match, because we will show you NO MERCY!

-If you can beat the GMs/GSes, a 7-day gun will be rewarded to your team!

Wednesday- Ice Hold

Standard Ice Hold Mode. The match will be set to 5 wins and 3 minute round durations. First team to win 5 rounds will win the game.

-Special Achievement: Winning the match with a 5-0 score will earn your team a bonus gift!

Thursday - Wolf War!

Standard Conquest Mode. The match will be set to 3 win and 3 minute round durations. The first team to reach 3 round wins will win the game.

-Special Achievement: Winning the match with a 3-0 score will earn your team a bonus gift!

Friday- Pistols!

Deathmatch Pistol Mode. The match will be set to 160 kills and 10 minute round durations. All items normally permitted in pistol mode are allowed. The team with the most kills at the end of the round wins the game.

-Special Achievement: A player who reaches 30 kills in a single round will receive a Bonus Prize.

Saturday - Destruction Derby!

Destruction Standard game mode. The match will be set to 5 wins and 3 minute round durations. First team to win 5 rounds will win the game.

-Special Achievement: Winning the match with a 5-0 score will earn your team a bonus gift!

Sunday - Random Event Day

The game mode and rules selected will be randomly picked by the Game Masters and announced to the players in the lobby and in the game room. Be ready for anything as the Game Master may pick pistol mode for one game and Wolf War for the next!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I tried to join an event room but it is full. What should I do?

A: Game Masters hold multiple game events within the hour. Each game usually last 10-20 minutes. If you did not get in the first game, try joining one of the other games held within that timeslot when it is announced.

Q: I did not see the Event room nor did I see the announcement, yet other players did.
A: Try pressing F6 on your keyboard. This automatically refreshes the listing of game rooms and announcements so if a room is made, you will be sure to see it.

Q: I played in a game event and than I joined a second event within the same hour and was removed. Why did this happen?
A: We try to allow as many players to join as possible. This means that if we see a player who has already played in one of our game events for that hour, we will remove him or her from the room to allow other players to get a chance to play. However, you are allowed to join a game event for the next timeslot of that day.

Q: I finished an event but I did not receive any gift. U Pay me NOI!
A: Gifts will be sent out later that day, usually around 6:00pm PDT. However, gifts occasionally will be sent out 24-48 hours after the event. This will only occur if we have more important task to address such as server problems, bugs, ect.

Q: I joined a room that looked like an event room but there was no Game Master in there, only players.
A: Unfortunately, you have joined a "fake" GM event room. These fake GM event rooms are not made by GMs, will give no prizes, and are grounds for GM impersonation when they are made. If you are found to be making fake GM event rooms, you will be permanently banned. Real GM event rooms are always announced.

Q: I was in a game and then disconnected/lagged out. Will I still get a prize?
A: You must stay in the room when the event game ends in order to be eligible for prizes.
Advertisement

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedAug 11, 2011 5:50 pm
Just a suggestion. A lot of these rooms should be hosted simultaneously because these events are extremely exclusive. I know friends who have tried so many times and still have never participated in an event. I myself however have gotten to participate multiple times just because I have a really nice connection and I can join the events really fast. I feel kinda bad getting so many chances and others not even being able to join the room.

s1rmikkel

Rank 2
s1rmikkel
PostedAug 11, 2011 5:53 pm
ooooh ooooh this again gues what this is starting when i start school again Sad you had 11weeks to do it and you had to chose when i have to go back to school

Paoole10

Rank 3
Paoole10
PostedAug 11, 2011 7:12 pm

finally

Events coming back finally and new map in destruction i hope WT will be more interesting

GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedAug 15, 2011 2:49 pm
The events will begin again tomorrow (Tuesday 8/16)

SnugglyPuffs

Rank 0
SnugglyPuffs
PostedAug 15, 2011 5:35 pm
Glad to see more events, always a good thing!

~1hityouquit

loucas7

Rank 0
loucas7
PostedAug 15, 2011 8:38 pm

thusday

pf
i win All GM & GS Razz

Lightning97

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2011 6:22 am

event

wheh is the event?
When do the event start?!?!

i have been waiting for it like 25 minutes...

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedAug 16, 2011 6:27 am
The times are in PMT. 12PM and 5 PM.
Your in Norway so... +9 hours.
So you have to show up at 3 AM and 8 AM Norway Time.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

Lightning97

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2011 6:42 am
DynastySoldier wrote:
The times are in PMT. 12PM and 5 PM.
Your in Norway so... +9 hours.
So you have to show up at 3 AM and 8 AM Norway Time.  

ty, but, why cant they just use the Greenwich time?! i dont know what PDT time is....