Author Message

Madara_Inari

Rank 0
Madara_Inari
Joined
08 Aug 2011
Posts
13
Location
Tartu Estonia
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:08 am

Gift Code

Could someone help me. How can i get my gift box redemtion code? answer plz :3!
Advertisement

exitsoldier

Rank 0
exitsoldier
Joined
01 Jan 2008
Posts
89
Location
Eureka United States
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:15 am
Simple it was sent to your email did you register it At the checkout or something

Posted By Aeria Mobile

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
Joined
13 Feb 2007
Posts
6963
Location
United States
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:17 am
the gift code was sent to the email addy in your account profile. Go to the email, see the code given, click the redeem link, enter the code and poof, item in your IM locker.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

Madara_Inari

Rank 0
Madara_Inari
Joined
08 Aug 2011
Posts
13
Location
Tartu Estonia
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:19 am
exitsoldier wrote:
Simple it was sent to your email did you register it At the checkout or something  
i went to hot.ee signed in found the message i see 2 webs tht go to this same page but find no code. what i do?

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
Joined
13 Feb 2007
Posts
6963
Location
United States
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:21 am
Madara_Inari wrote:
exitsoldier wrote:
Simple it was sent to your email did you register it At the checkout or something  
i went to hot.ee signed in found the message i see 2 webs tht go to this same page but find no code. what i do?  


Scroll down the email they sent you. There is a section of the email newsletter call "FREE STUFF", the code is there beneath that section along with a redeem link/button. BTW the email should start with :
<Username>, Eden Eternal has had a Massive Update!‏

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

Madara_Inari

Rank 0
Madara_Inari
Joined
08 Aug 2011
Posts
13
Location
Tartu Estonia
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:26 am
celestar wrote:
Madara_Inari wrote:
exitsoldier wrote:
Simple it was sent to your email did you register it At the checkout or something  
i went to hot.ee signed in found the message i see 2 webs tht go to this same page but find no code. what i do?  


Scroll down the email they sent you. There is a section of the email newsletter call "FREE STUFF", the code is there beneath that section along with a redeem link/button. BTW the email should start with :
<Username>, Eden Eternal has had a Massive Update!‏  
OPS I WAS LOOKING THE MESSAGES I JUST SAW THEY ALL WERE REPLYES FROM HERE ... wait ill search a littl more

exitsoldier

Rank 0
exitsoldier
Joined
01 Jan 2008
Posts
89
Location
Eureka United States
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:29 am
ALL CAPS IS ANNOYING. fyi

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Madara_Inari

Rank 0
Madara_Inari
Joined
08 Aug 2011
Posts
13
Location
Tartu Estonia
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:33 am
Hi Madara_Inari

Thanks for joining Aeria Games. Your account Madara_Inari has been created, and you can log in by clicking the link below.

https://www.aeriagames.com

If you did not register for Aeria Games, please disregard this message. Please contact info@aeriagames.com with any questions.

-- Aeria Games Team Is this it? Cus i dont see any redeem code or anything.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
Joined
13 Feb 2007
Posts
6963
Location
United States
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:36 am
if you didn't get a newsletter, please send in a game support ticket and request one sent to you. make sure your profile is accepting email from aeria. Click my profile, edit profile, notification and make sure that the sends me exclusive email offers, early access to new games and major content releases box is checked.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

Madara_Inari

Rank 0
Madara_Inari
Joined
08 Aug 2011
Posts
13
Location
Tartu Estonia
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:39 am
celestar wrote:
if you didn't get a newsletter, please send in a game support ticket and request one sent to you. make sure your profile is accepting email from aeria. Click my profile, edit profile, notification and make sure that the sends me exclusive email offers, early access to new games and major content releases box is checked.  
yep i have email registered.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: