TimerRabbit
PostedAug 16, 2011 3:58 pm
You have impressive sig-works!

1. what you want: Sig please

2. Size: 440x160

3. Text:
Main text: "Rarity"
Sub (smaller) text: "Garnet"

4. Image: Mind my rendering skills... (And the screenshot I have is set to lowest graphics quality. Urgh!)

5. Colors: Anything that fits. Have some purples and whites around for starters..?

6. Style: Something with c4ds (I find those impressive), and whatever other style fits. ^_^;

Advertisement

ZeroNil

Rank 0
ZeroNil
PostedAug 16, 2011 7:21 pm
alright got em done.

her is your Ffastyl:

and TimerRabbit:

i may have gone a lil too hectic with the effects, let me know if you want it a bit calmer and ill give it another shot.

Ffastyl

Rank 0
Ffastyl
PostedAug 16, 2011 8:44 pm
ZeroNil wrote:
alright got em done.

her is your Ffastyl:

i may have gone a lil too hectic with the effects, let me know if you want it a bit calmer and ill give it another shot.  

The effects are fine, but can you zoom out the character some? It looks too... intimidating with a close-up shot. (The character is the Protector class from Etrian Odyssey 2, if you're curious)

EDIT: If it isn't too much trouble, I'd also like to request a signature featuring the Ninja class from Etrian Odyssey 3, with the phrase "Fighting is half the battle." appearing in the signature as well.

Here is a larger image for detail, followed by one that fits inside the signature size restrictions.

ZeroNil

Rank 0
ZeroNil
PostedAug 16, 2011 10:33 pm
well how is this then?

i dont have time to do a sig atm, but i'll try to get it done tomorrow.

TimerRabbit

Rank 0
TimerRabbit
PostedAug 17, 2011 1:03 am
I'm not to harsh, though it is busy but it's still a worthy job well done! Smile Thank you so much!

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedAug 17, 2011 6:03 am
Must have a sig :'D

1. what you want: Sig and an avatar
2. Size: Sig- 700x200 or any size close to that. Avatar- 150x200
3. Text: Sig- "Kizuna.WU1" "Jailbaits" and "Death Queen" without the "". Avatar- Lil_Kizuna
4. Image: This
5. Colors: Pink and black.
6. Style: Whichever style you believe best fits.
Thank youz

~Lil_Kizuna

Ffastyl

Rank 0
Ffastyl
PostedAug 17, 2011 12:50 pm   Last edited by Ffastyl on Aug 17, 2011 10:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
ZeroNil wrote:
well how is this then?

i dont have time to do a sig atm, but i'll try to get it done tomorrow.  

Just one thing to say: Good job! Very Happy

I can wait for the signature, Etrian Odyssey can occupy me for plenty longer. Wink

EDIT: Thanks for the signature! Smile It is now a part of my rotating siggy

ZeroNil

Rank 0
ZeroNil
PostedAug 17, 2011 8:20 pm
Kizuna here is your requests....
Sig

Ava...

and Ffastyl, the sig you requested.

ToxicJello62

Rank 0
ToxicJello62
PostedAug 18, 2011 7:56 am
1. Signature
2. 700x200 or whatever you think is best. I really like the size of the first example you gave.
3. "Djynx" and my guild," [iNoob] "
5. Similar turquoise of my character's hair/eyes, purples, and black. Other colors if you think they work better Smile
6. Simple
7.I really like the line overlay effect of the first example, as well as it's borders.

Feel free to make it to however you feel looks best. Also, would you mind PMing me with it as well? Thank you so much Smile

Thank you ZeroNil for the siggy~
-- IGN: Djynx or ToxicJello --

ZeroNil

Rank 0
ZeroNil
PostedAug 19, 2011 11:38 pm
I'm not going to be able to fulfull any requests for a bit cause of a buisness trip that im going on in about 2 hours so please refrain from making any until i post again (which may be about a month, but i will be back to this.)

well sorry for the long wait, been really busy. but at last i got your done. sending you a pm as well.

a couple thing to take note, i didnt use the exact same image you gave me, i used the original so its a bit brighter, i did this cause the one you gave me was a bit too dark and hard to see the details. also the reasoning for the image on the left was because i ended up with a huge black space and used that to cover up the blankness. and another thing is that those borders that i do are done manually with the pencil tool, so they take along time and they will all vary a bit (mostly just the corners though.)