ZeroNil

Rank 0
ZeroNil
PostedAug 09, 2011 9:55 pm   Last edited by ZeroNil on Oct 26, 2011 4:59 pm. Edited 11 times in total

ZeroNil's GFX Shop

SHOP IS BACK UP!

Hey all!

so i was thinking that since i do sigs/avas, i decided that i would take some requests.

dont let the shop thing discourage you, this is completely free, thats right i do this for fun i require nothing from you guys! (gals too of course!)

so yeah if you could post your requests in this here format, you will be one step closer to recieving your sigs/ava's!

1. what you want (sig/ava, even both! but state if you want them unique or just a cropped portion of the sig.)
2. Size (take into account the limits, 700x200 for sigs max, and 200x200 for ava's max)
3. Text (tell me what you want it to say, also what type of font you would perfer(digital, block, simple, ect.)
4. Image (image you want on the sig/ava)
5. Colors (what color scheme you perfer.)
6. Style (Grunge, simple, smudge, c4d.)
7. Extra's *NEW*: (popout, special borders (see simple and c4d examples) just basically anything else you wana add that you didnt already mention.)

Style examples:
Simple:

Smudge:

C4D:

Grunge:

Notes:
-No Animated gfx
-I'm a working individual, so if it takes a while for me to complete your request the reason is that i will be busy, but i will try to have them to you all within a couple days.
-*NEW SEVICE* If you would like a PM or something when im done, i can send you one when i add your sigs to the thread. (just let me know if you want one or i might forget.)
-thats it really, request away!

Requests: (obviously the lower down your name is the longer it will take for you to recieve your gfx, first come first serve, i will write a (COMPLETED) next to a name once i have completed the request so you know where you stand.)
1.VonnX (COMPLETED)
2. ShoutboxTroll
3. zayuni(COMPLETED)
4. Ffastyl(COMPLETED)
5. TimerRabbit(COMPLETED)
6. Kizuna(COMPLETED
7. ToxicJello(COMPLETED)
Advertisement

VonnX

Rank 0
VonnX
PostedAug 09, 2011 10:34 pm
Hello can u make me a Avatar similar to my siggy, 200x200,same colors and the name Velex at the bottom in similar dark colors and thankkkkkkksssd alot in advance and if u require more info Plz mail me :Smile)

Velex LvL.50 Mage/Shaman

ZeroNil

Rank 0
ZeroNil
PostedAug 09, 2011 11:52 pm
Easy enough, done and done.

used that image since i already had it, and its a better pose imo.

VonnX

Rank 0
VonnX
PostedAug 10, 2011 10:48 am
Oooo thank you god sir, looks amazing some karma for u when I log on, on my pc, thank ye

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ShoutboxTroll

Rank 0
ShoutboxTroll
PostedAug 10, 2011 3:03 pm
1. what you want (sig/ava, even both! but state if you want them unique or just a cropped portion of the sig.) - siggy
2. Size (take into account the limits, 700x200 for sigs max, and 200x200 for ava's max) anything is fine :p
3. Text (tell me what you want it to say, also what type of font you would perfer(digital, block, simple, ect.) Suki
4. Image (image you want on the sig/ava) http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7567/anime2069.jpg
5. Colors (what color scheme you perfer.) pink, blue
6. Style (Grunge, simple, smudge, c4d.) is cutesy a style? xD

thanksies :3

ZeroNil

Rank 0
ZeroNil
PostedAug 10, 2011 6:59 pm
i'll give it a shot.

this anything like what you wanted?

zayuni

Rank 0
zayuni
PostedAug 14, 2011 2:55 am
1. what you want (sig/ava, even both! but state if you want them unique or just a cropped portion of the sig.)
-sig/ava
2. Size (take into account the limits, 700x200 for sigs max, and 200x200 for ava's max)
- 500x200 sig | 200 x 200 ava
3. Text (tell me what you want it to say, also what type of font you would perfer(digital, block, simple, ect.)
-sturD with [Orb] by the name and Garnet below or somewhere near the other names, text wise what ever you feel looks cool, but nothing to simple
4. Image (image you want on the sig/ava)
- http://img5.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2011/02/25/finding_neverland_online/fno_cha_concept_07.jpg

for the image used could you possibly render out the girl MA
5. Colors (what color scheme you perfer.)
- what ever colors that matched her armor and clothes
6. Style (Grunge, simple, smudge, c4d.)

grunge + c4d if possible

thank you Smile

5 centimeters per second.

ZeroNil

Rank 0
ZeroNil
PostedAug 14, 2011 12:32 pm
well my rendering skills arnt the best but i gave it a shot.

here are the results...

Sig...

Ava...

zayuni

Rank 0
zayuni
PostedAug 16, 2011 12:52 pm
very good man thanks a lot much credit much credit. Smile

5 centimeters per second.

Ffastyl

Rank 0
Ffastyl
PostedAug 16, 2011 1:05 pm
1. what you want: Avatar
2. Size: 200x200
3. Text:
4. Image: The image in my current avatar. Here's a larger version for detail:

5. Colors: Any
6. Style: I'm not familiar with the different styles, so I leave it to your best judgement.