Hiiragi18

Rank 1
Hiiragi18
PostedMay 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Event/Loalty Shop Request

Why not have a loyalty Shop event? :3
Its would be nice to have perm Luna Gems <NT>/Dragon Gems <NT> ect... for say a week long event? Except instead of having to buy AP you simply would need a decent amount of Eternal Coins. Little things like this would not upset the EE economy in anyway and can potentialy make it easier for those who simply cannot buy AP for one reason or another. (Ex: Lack of finances.)
My reason for saying a week long event for such a thing (the Gems) is because some people may need time to aquire the needed amount of Eternal Coins for said event.

Froteuse wrote:
There is a big loyalty shop problem on the french server.
GM are cancelling events without notice!  

You do relize that Events and the Loalty shop have nothing to do with each other? Language based Servers make no difference in this matter.
cyap wrote:
...also I know this is far, but as pemula2 said, primes in loyalty shop? =3
and mayb the 50% mounts? :s
they are no in IM after all >_>
or at least some costumes xDD...  

Such a thing may disruptthe economic flow of things in-game, and due to such your request may or may not be considered...may I suggest specifiying specific primes and noteing that these primes might be NT? :3
pemula2 wrote:
i think the prize on eden crystal is a bit to high 49coins for 49ap EC. i actually don't mind about getting 2 coins per 2 hours, i think that makes people who actually play the game somehow get rewarded...  

Ever Notice how instead of bringing DOWN the the Eternal Coin EC price they simply made the AP EC go up? >_> Sad isn't it? Also, you can get more Eternal Coins if you participate in 3v3/MBA at least to finish the the quests given out by Kimoso in Aven.
MickyVainilla wrote:
I'd be so happy if Tactics added the icecreams (specially the prime one o.o) to the crystal altar <333  

o___O This thread is ment for the Loyalty shop and is in no way related to the Crystal Altar.

"Nothing" is perfect, and I'm nothing so I guess that makes me perfect ;3
Advertisement

ruedrix

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 2:33 am
Sell 10-Slot, 15-Slot, and 20-Slot Formulas.

Currently, the lack of supply of these formulas is the cause of the skyrocketing price of the formulas. I believe these formulas were cheap way back and no it's very expensive o-o

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMay 18, 2013 4:29 am
just have to say:

LOVE the revamped loyalty shop!

It looks so pretty now, thanks!

jakydaks

Rank 0
jakydaks
PostedMay 18, 2013 10:27 am
sleepingroosje wrote:
just have to say:

LOVE the revamped loyalty shop!

It looks so pretty now, thanks!  
+1

dylan.gallop

GameSage: Eden Eternal
dylan.gallop
PostedMay 18, 2013 11:48 am
OMG!! the new loyalty shop ! <3 Now to get the coins... Goodbye social life Wink

lixyang

Rank 0
lixyang
PostedMay 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Loyalty shop

loyalty shop - may 18th 2013
A M A Z I N G <3
Dont modify it ! Only add more itens in june 18th, in july 18th, august 18th. . . . for example : capes + wings + pets + weapons [ fashion ofc ] XD
Thank You EE GMs 4 the new LShop - goodluck all ^_

id107

Rank 0
id107
PostedMay 21, 2013 1:54 pm
Hi,

I'll get to the point. Please put World Calls (NT) and Bank Slot Rental back because it's really inconvenient for us who uses our Eternal Points alone for those two things mentioned. I don't see how taking out those two items, specially World Calls, promotes or prevents anything. World Call supply was steady, so as the Bank Slot Rental. Now what, we have to buy 50g World Calls just to announce something? It used to be 3g in Aquamarine, we even accepted 15g before this updated Loyalty Shop, but 30-50g is just too much. If this is your answer against people who spam World channel, I think you did it wrong.

Cheers.

Pandaring

Rank 0
Pandaring
PostedMay 29, 2013 10:55 pm
Just 1 questionnnn. Why isn't Lightsaber (White) In dere, or am I just blind. LOL xD

Hiiragi18

Rank 1
Hiiragi18
PostedJun 13, 2013 11:08 am
dylan.gallop wrote:
OMG!! the new loyalty shop ! <3 Now to get the coins... Goodbye social life Wink  
LOL Yes I'm sure we all do quite enjoy the new loyalty shop...though for your own sake please keep a "social life" x'D

Pandaring wrote:
Just 1 questionnnn. Why isn't Lightsaber (White) In dere, or am I just blind. LOL xD  
Nope its nots in there though I'm sure if a good amount of people request for it they may decied to add it in due time :3

On a more personal note: Yes, I do like that item in the loyalty shop :3 Although some of the Eternal Coin prices may need tweaking. For example: 1h white weapons are the same price as the 2h weapons. The same with weapon schematics...while Hecate's Newborn Staff schematic is 233 Eternal Coins, Light Scar Staff is 167 Eternal coins even though they are both level 65 staffs. Whats more White grade 1h/2h weapons cost far more then the Staff schematics when they are the ones they actually do the damage. Reputation items (Like Sage Stone Preamble) give very little fame compared to the price of the item. It is indeed cheaper to buy from the Consumables rather then use one of these. Therefore, I ask that maybe the price of Reputation items be brought down prehaps?

(Suggestion of prices below):

1h White Grade Weapons = 250 Eternal Coins.

2h White Grade Weapons = 500 Eternal Coins

Level 65 Scematics should be at 200 Eternal Coins.

Tradeable World Calls should be put in the Loyalty shop. For an item that does so little the price for its thats considered "normal" is techincaly op for what it does.

HP Pots should be taken out of the loaylty shop as someone mentioned ealier. Seeing as they can be bought for a few silver (or gold on higher level maps).

For Reputation items (NOT Consumables) = 10 Eternal Coins for White grade || 20 Eternal Coins for Alpha grade.

"Nothing" is perfect, and I'm nothing so I guess that makes me perfect ;3

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJun 13, 2013 12:19 pm
Hiiragi18 wrote:
dylan.gallop wrote:
LOL Yes I'm sure we all do quite enjoy the new loyalty shop...though for your own sake please keep a "social life" x'D

Pandaring wrote:
Nope its nots in there though I'm sure if a good amount of people request for it they may decied to add it in due time :3

On a more personal note: Yes, I do like that item in the loyalty shop :3 Although some of the Eternal Coin prices may need tweaking. For example: 1h white weapons are the same price as the 2h weapons. The same with weapon schematics...while Hecate's Newborn Staff schematic is 233 Eternal Coins, Light Scar Staff is 167 Eternal coins even though they are both level 65 staffs. Whats more White grade 1h/2h weapons cost far more then the Staff schematics when they are the ones they actually do the damage. Reputation items (Like Sage Stone Preamble) give very little fame compared to the price of the item. It is indeed cheaper to buy from the Consumables rather then use one of these. Therefore, I ask that maybe the price of Reputation items be brought down prehaps?

(Suggestion of prices below):

1h White Grade Weapons = 250 Eternal Coins.

2h White Grade Weapons = 500 Eternal Coins

Level 65 Scematics should be at 200 Eternal Coins.

Tradeable World Calls should be put in the Loyalty shop. For an item that does so little the price for its thats considered "normal" is techincaly op for what it does.

HP Pots should be taken out of the loaylty shop as someone mentioned ealier. Seeing as they can be bought for a few silver (or gold on higher level maps).

For Reputation items (NOT Consumables) = 10 Eternal Coins for White grade || 20 Eternal Coins for Alpha grade.  

The reason lightsaber is not in there is the rarity of the item. As for the bp's price difference, hecate is used for awakened weapon so worth more then the other staff.

Imo the pricing is great, items that will cost you quite a bit in game cost more in the shop as well.
Difference in fame items is good as well, some of the aven fames are alot easier to get cause of their materials and the price of the items reflect this.

As for world calls and bank slot rentals, would be nice to see them back.