Wujiaxin

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2011 11:21 pm
desufin wrote:
Confirmed ways to get Loyalty coins:

The 2 every 2hr box that requires you to be logged in consistently.
Arena daily quest (gives 6 I believe, doubt it varies). Limit: Once a day.
Sacred Guild Quests, 1 per quest. Limit: 6 a day.
Sacred Relic Quest, 10 per quest. Limit: Once a day, Guild leader ONLY.

Did I miss any?  

Question. How do i get Arena daily quest loyalty points? what i know arena only give war chest quest. if someone can give some explanation it would be great. Oh and where is Sacred Guild Quest npc?.

To Tactic. i would recommend add. iris jewel and CP charm 1 and 2 and CP talisman too >.<;;. but i think the prices for now still too high.... hope you can discount it :XD
Advertisement

blueiceclaw

Rank 0
blueiceclaw
PostedSep 12, 2011 4:18 pm
When you hand in the completed arena quest along with the quest complete text in the chat box, it will say something like "Received 6x Eternal coins" aswell as 2x war chests. Quest title is Lv. 30 Battle Eternal

-.- blueiceclaw

dumiinfo007

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2011 1:40 pm
Hi,

Adding some issues/suggestions here:

1: Getting the 2 hours coins means letting the char afk which means crowded aven - lag (hard to load all those details on n characters)
2: Some people tend to open a stall while waiting those hours - more lag (hard to load all details + a lot of spam and hard visibility on the terrain because of the banners from shops)
3: All chests aquired provide potions of low level which are useless, if the odds to get a good drop from the opened chests are low at least put in some good potions that a level 55 can use.
4: In order to raise your server population (even tho meaning 50% afk + lots of lag and spam sine thats what you are aiming for with the 2hour reward npc and stalls) I would suggest that the NPC that gives loyalty points every 2 hours would give random loyalty points from 1 to 6, I dont find it fair to stay online 2 hours for 2 points.

Best regards,
Andrei.

Melody_Hikari

Rank 0
Melody_Hikari
PostedSep 25, 2011 3:19 am
More solid dyes, please! D: I may like pink, but I am sad that it's the only color there is! ><;;
Also, Eden Crystals. I am addddiiicted to the altar and I can't get my fix with AP or TW quests.
Actual fashions in the fashion tab. And the nametag in the pet one. [and maybe a pet, but I would really like to name my four pets officially, in game, instead of in chat.]
Maybe the makeover kit? I don't see a way to buy it anywhere other than the item mall.

And if there can be a "mystery box" tab instead of a "hot items" column? 'cause it's really annoying seeing certain things ONLY in the sidebar, no matter how much I look through each page of each tab.... Except for the Jewel being 199 points, I don't really have many qualms about the pricing or distribution of coins. [and yes, I am a college student who is lucky if she can even log in for it to cooldown.] I would appreciate it not requiring in-game, but I understand that it's necessary to keep the in-game economy from being crap like Gaia's.

There's prolly some others, but it's 2am and thus too late for me to really think and be creative. =3=

TheNekoShirana

Rank 0
TheNekoShirana
PostedSep 28, 2011 2:47 pm
Yeah so i just saw this after like 3 days or so since i posted this in the item mall section. My bad >.>
Just going to copy and paste it in here~

Add more stuff to the loyalty shop D:
it's so empty and most if it is NT anyways ~.~
I have 268 eternal loyalty coins and nothing really worth spending it on >_>;;
Not saying what's in the shop now is crap...it's just not exactly full of options.
And I'm so not paying 79 or 99 coins for a fortune bag and get pots instead lol
Add something like outfits to the loyalty mall. Even if they are NT it would still be nice to see that happen. Better yet, add outfits from events like the loot wheel events so that the non-AP buying but loyal players can try and get something. I understand if it takes alot of coins..even if it is like 500 coins but at least it is something to save up for compared to an NT Auric jewel you don't even need lol

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedOct 06, 2011 3:21 am
Thanks for the additional feedback everyone! Our team will review pricing, and see if we can add in some other cool items Wink

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

TheNekoShirana

Rank 0
TheNekoShirana
PostedOct 06, 2011 4:48 pm
tactics wrote:
Thanks for the additional feedback everyone! Our team will review pricing, and see if we can add in some other cool items Wink  

Woo <3

HelenC_23517

Rank 0
HelenC_23517
PostedOct 11, 2011 12:43 am
As probably posted above, should be more items in the loyalty mall.

I actually suggest putting some 35% mounts and green costumes/pets there. Obviously, the coin cost for these should be very high, but not at a ridiculous amount, remember it's 2 hours per coin so the higher it is the more hours it is. So maybe to a degree where you feel like they've been in the game long enough to deserve one of these items. Also, these items should be NT :p

Also,

I really think the way eternal coins are earned should be automatic. I realize this means there's a potential chance people would just leave their chars on afk to earn these coins. But still, I think it's cruel to players chaining dungeons to have to run back in town just for these coins. If you don't want to make it automatic accumulation, at least make it a button or something you can access anywhere. (Maybe a button in the item mall loyalty section -> "Click here to receive your eternal points!" )

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedOct 11, 2011 2:31 am
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Not only have we lowered all the prices in the Loyalty Shop by an additional 10-15%, we've also added some more cool items to the Loyalty Shop! These changes will go live after maintenance tomorrow.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

Eclipse02

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 9:57 pm
I suggest adding item for only loyalty shops. To show that our loyalty will really be rewarded.. Instead of adding items u can get from Item mall. Maybe something unique.. costume or something... wierd..