firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:02 am
My apologies, didn't even occur to me that I didn't say what it was. The Guild Town Quests, specifically the level 20 repeatable that you can do up to 6 times a day. Each completion gives you an Eternal Point.

Advertisement

leahzar

Rank 0
leahzar
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:16 am

Safety Stones and Fashion

Well Im not going to go off on the prices of stuff since I KNOW you guys have everything on default AP prices atm. Ill rather comment on the items available at present:

Dyes - Thank You!! Finally another way we can get dyes, im just hoping the dyes will be rotated so its not this limited?

Safety Stones - Please add safety stones to the shop, I dont really need to explain why, do I?

Fashion - Non-statted fashions pretty please?

Mounts - Put up atleast one insane goal like a 50% (non-tradable) mount for 1000 points or something? Even if its just for the lulz =P I mean 50% Mounts sell for over 10k gold IG? ._. No non-AP buyer will be able to spare 10k gold for a mount...

Other than that I'm all for the Eternal Shop~

MewMewLina

Rank 2
MewMewLina
PostedAug 11, 2011 12:11 pm
One thing.

"Hot items" are silly. I don't believe this game has been up 400 hours to warrant anyone buying an Auric Jewel yet...

Ffastyl

Rank 0
Ffastyl
PostedAug 11, 2011 7:03 pm
I see there isn't much to say that hasn't been said already.

The rate of acquisition of Eternal Coins is far too low for the pricing of items in the Eternal Shop. Either a drop in pricing or raise in income will be needed.

The amount of coins per chest should be raised to at least 20 per chest, if you want to keep the pricing of items the same. On the other hand, the prices of all items will need to drop significantly. To below 10 coins for most.

Also, adding inventory will help as well. Not all things from the Item Mall, but the present inventory of the Eternal Shop is significantly less than that of the Item Mall. (But if you look at the names alone, the difference in inventory size is to be expected...) Bringing a few more items over from the Item Mall to the Eternal Shop for each section would do.

Also, I suggest that an item, like a costume, would be put on sale in the Eternal Shop for a limited time every now and then. For example, the item is made available in the Eternal Shop for a few hours and a different item will be made available each week (Auric Jewel one week, and then a War Kimono the next, etc.). The event could happen even less frequently, but that would then require it to be available for longer periods of time; i.e. the sale happens once a month and stays a full day in the Eternal Shop. Or alternatively, instead of putting a limited time the Item Mall item is in the Eternal Shop, there is a limited stock and the item is exchanged every now and then with a new stock of another Item Mall item. But all of this should eventually have a cycle of some sort, so if players miss out on their chance they'll have another one. This is my suggestion.

Mitsuhide010

Rank 0
Mitsuhide010
PostedAug 11, 2011 7:23 pm
I have a suggestion to be limited to Loyal players in the game.

For those of us who play there could be some special Costume which could be N/T or not and would change every 2 months or so, Also could be added to the Archive and that way players who do have the costume could have bragging right over new players and would make people want to play the game just to obtain something. I would say not to give the costumes any stats unless its for some special event like Halloween or even Christmas where they could have a 2% or 5% special stated item which could be gotten from loyal players.

This is an Awesome Idea having the Loyalty shop.

Also items that could be added to the LS is some eden cristals for those who want it and such and my last idea would be

"Limited Edition Items" please as the title says its limited as in For a week or so and would be a great idea to do with Costumes.

Any who those are some things from the top of my head and i find it hard to think of a way to abuse this shop so its all hard work that should pay off.

poisho

Rank 0
poisho
PostedAug 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Loyalty System

I have an idea I think would work well...

Loyalty Levels.
How does it work ?
Go to the "Loyalty NPC" (located next to the Portal in every town) to start your "Loyalty Quest".
Once started an icon will appear in your buff bar named "Loyalty Level I" with a duration of 2 hours. During these 2 hours you will get 1 Eternal Coin per hour. The Coin will instantly appear in the "Loyalty Shop" window. Once the buff timer reaches 0, the buff description will say "Upgrade" in green text at the end. When it says upgrade, you can go to the "Loyalty NPC" to upgrade to the next Loyalty Level by passing a Captcha test (so people cannot bot for Eternal Coins). Once the Loyalty Level timer reaches 0 and says "Upgrade" in green text in the description you will not be able to earn Eternal Coins until you upgrade at the Loyalty NPC.

As for the level breakdown :
Loyalty Level I - 1 Eternal Coin per hour. Timer lasts 3 hours for a total of 3 coins earned. +1% Exp/Cp.
Loyalty Level II - 2 Eternal Coins per hour. Timer lasts 2 hours for a total of 4 coins earned. +5% Exp/Cp.
Loyalty Level III - 3 Eternal Coins per hour. Timer lasts 2 hours for a total of 6 coins earned. +10% Exp/Cp.

"Loyalty Level III" is the maximum.
If the player has been immobile or offline for 2 hours the quest will instantly end.

The Eternal Coin earnings are simplified here:
1-3 hours of play = 1 coin per hour.
3-5 hours of play = 2 coins per hour.
5-7 hours of play = 3 coins per hour.

Loyalty Shop prices can be adjusted as needed.
This idea plays on Loyalty. Those who play for longer periods are clearly more loyal to the game, and should be rewarded for the time they give to it. The longer you play the more you earn.

(I came up with this while looking through the shop and being disappointed at the time:coin ratio.)
I'll make a separate thread for this idea in an hour or so.

Mitsuhide010

Rank 0
Mitsuhide010
PostedAug 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Re: Loyalty System

poisho wrote:

Loyalty Levels.
How does it work ?
Go to the "Loyalty NPC" (located next to the Portal in every town) to start your "Loyalty Quest".
Once started an icon will appear in your buff bar named "Loyalty Level I" with a duration of 2 hours. During these 2 hours you will get 1 Eternal Coin per hour. The Coin will instantly appear in the "Loyalty Shop" window. Once the buff timer reaches 0, the buff description will say "Upgrade" in green text at the end. When it says upgrade, you can go to the "Loyalty NPC" to upgrade to the next Loyalty Level by passing a Captcha test (so people cannot bot for Eternal Coins). Once the Loyalty Level timer reaches 0 and says "Upgrade" in green text in the description you will not be able to earn Eternal Coins until you upgrade at the Loyalty NPC.

Loyalty Level I - 1 Eternal Coin per hour. Timer lasts 3 hours for a total of 3 coins earned. +1% Exp/Cp.
Loyalty Level II - 2 Eternal Coins per hour. Timer lasts 2 hours for a total of 4 coins earned. +5% Exp/Cp.
Loyalty Level III - 3 Eternal Coins per hour. Timer lasts 2 hours for a total of 6 coins earned. +10% Exp/Cp.

If the player has been immobile or offline for 2 hours the quest will instantly end.

This idea plays on Loyalty. Those who play for longer periods are clearly more loyal to the game, and should be rewarded for the time they give to it. The longer you play the more you earn.

(I came up with this while looking through the shop and being disappointed at the time:coin ratio.)

I am sorry but i cannot say this is a good idea cause people are more likely to abuse this system and just go AFK and come back every 2 hours to upgrade their buff. The way it is set up is fine cause even tho your only getting 2 coins every 2 hours its on your own time.

+this would make people with super good computers and internet get an advantage over other players so this idea i cannot support. Sorry mate.

Now this just came to my head but what about giving a coin for every like 5 Dungeons run to those who do it, this u can get extra coins and players will actually play. (Dungeons completed must be around 5 lvls from the player do they do not abuse this and just do the super easy dungeons that take less than a minute to do at lvl 50-55.) OR! could be done on 5 complete Heroic Run. This way you can get 2 extra coins a day if you do all 10. (Must kill all bosses on the Selected Dungeon) They are already hard as it is and doing them requires a lot of time or a really really good group.

DodongCharing

Rank 0
DodongCharing
PostedAug 11, 2011 11:10 pm
iam wondering what will be the prices of the items on Loyalty Shops if its totaly fixed Very Happy

poisho

Rank 0
poisho
PostedAug 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Re: Loyalty System

Mitsuhide010 wrote:
poisho wrote:

Loyalty Levels.
How does it work ?

I am sorry but i cannot say this is a good idea cause people are more likely to abuse this system and just go AFK and come back every 2 hours to upgrade their buff. The way it is set up is fine cause even tho your only getting 2 coins every 2 hours its on your own time.

+this would make people with super good computers and internet get an advantage over other players so this idea i cannot support. Sorry mate.

My apologies but you aren't making much sense.
Go afk for 2 hours and then upgrade the buff, then repeat ?
Not to be rude, but if you haven't noticed, this is only possible with the current 2hour:2coin system (See the updated version of my system Here) My system somewhat stops this from happening and provides a penalty for going AFK.

And how would having a better computer or faster internet grant an advantage ?
Please explain in sufficient detail.

Also, please check the thread I made for this, Here, which will be where the idea is edited, changed, or altered in any way when I'm given a valid reason to do so.

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedAug 12, 2011 5:29 pm
since dyes are a big part of the game in how you differentiate yourself from everyone else (one of the headlines was even about the dye system) I would like to see the dyes drop to a lower price; hopefully something in the single digits. Making them untradeable would be fine.