tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedAug 09, 2011 2:48 pm   Last edited by tactics on Oct 06, 2011 3:14 am. Edited 1 time in total

Player Feedback - Loyalty Shop

We're counting on your feedback to help improve Eden Eternal for our community!
Player Feedback - Loyalty Shop

Pricing of items in the Loyalty Shop is very important! The wrong pricing, whether too high or too low, creates debilitating imbalances in the game, and is harmful to you, the players! Pricing for Loyalty Shop items should always be fair and balanced, like the Item Mall!

What do you think of the prices on the items in the Loyalty Shop? Let us know so we can use this feedback to help shape the future of Eden Eternal!

Please leave comments in this thread to let us know what you think!

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."
Advertisement

DodongCharing

Rank 0
DodongCharing
PostedAug 09, 2011 10:42 pm
we dont need the potions on eternal shops, we can buy them on npc. provide more jewels or safety stones i think Very Happy

BangBiscuit

Rank 0
PostedAug 09, 2011 10:49 pm
We need the IM potions in the eden shop, because they have separate cooldowns than the in game potions.

onewhowalks

Rank 0
onewhowalks
PostedAug 10, 2011 12:01 am
Well this is a place for suggestions so I'm going to post a suggestion.

One thing, the level requirement could stand to be a little lower so that system as a whole is not treated like an elitist/high level only game. Maybe to level 30, because level 40 is a little hard for newbies to reach quickly and it is not hard to imagine that everyone will want to try this out as soon as possible.

Second thing either the prices need to drop of the acquired amount of tokens need to increase.

The way the system works is that you get 2 per every 2 hours, which math will tell us equals 1 Per Hour. Assuming that you open the chest the moment the timer is up you can get as many as 24 tokens in a 24 hour period/day. The EXP charm needs 49 Tokens to buy. So after staying logged in for an entire day you would not even have enough to buy even half of the EXP charm, and 2 days would still keep it out of your reach, by 1 Token I might add. That's kind of mean is it not and a lot of work to go through for only an hour of extra EXP. Not to mention that you need to be online and in game the entire time. This simply isn't feasible by many sane individuals and I feel that if the cost isn't lowered no one will bother because of the work verses reward is just too skewed.

In short: Nice Idea, Needs Work.

MewMewLina

Rank 2
MewMewLina
PostedAug 10, 2011 12:30 am
Feedback!

I want to open with I know this is a trial, and you WANT feedback. I'm going to be harsh here.

Thread was misleading, we have nothing good in the shop; The good things we do have are all NT.

Two hours gives two coins.

Price setup for me would be like.

World call - 2 coins for 5 would be nice.

Pots - At least make it 5x or 10x off each for that price

Auric jewel - Good God, 400 hours? Really? At most this should be 50.

EXP charm - Wow, make this 2-5

Pet food - A COMPLETELY worthless item - Make it 1 coin

Repair Hammer - See Pet Food, except a little less useless. Still like 1g in game.

Eternal chisels - At least lower the price by 10x. Why is 30 NT but 40 and 50 not?

Fashion - Make them either 2 or 4, and untradeable if you must.

Portable bank - Should be at most 20.

Portable Auction - Again, should be at most 20.

Closing statement - You have some nice items, some worthless. I'd rather not spend 300 hours getting a Portable Bank that can currently be bought for 25g.

Either that or raise the amount of coins we get. 2 is just too low for these prices. For $4 I can get a tradeable Auric Jewel, and for 400 hours I can get a non tradeable one that only lasts a week.

Also keep in mind we have to be online and be there every 2 hours to even get these 2 coins, they don't fill up while offline or anything (Even if they did that, the prices should be at least halved or cut in forths.

Hwdphg

Rank 0
Hwdphg
PostedAug 10, 2011 12:32 am
Agreed with Onewhowalks. Either the prices need to be lowered or we need to gain more! Or perhaps, even lowering the cooldown? Something, because it's hard to reach the required points atm ^-^ I prefer increasing gained amount, simply because bigger amounts appeal to people better... well IMO. Jk maybe not, but still (:
-
Not really about pricing... but I also don't like the fact that you have to travel back and forth to aven every 2 hours just to open the chest :O just to put it out there.

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedAug 10, 2011 12:41 am
im not too happy about this shop tbh.

i think with it Aeria is encouraging players to leave the pc on overnight so they can have another 2 coins when they wake up. while every other company is taking environment into serious consideration, Aeria is encouraging irresponsibility, pollution and waste of resources.

lucky this can be fixed by setting a max limit on coins acquired per 24h. i hope to see this happen in the future.

iiKidCudii

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 1:27 am
Honestly at the current price of items it will take forever to earn anything.

Since everything in the shop you buy with coins is NT, I think they deserve a low price.

And honestly, I think earning one coin every one hour is better. Because that way, if you are only online for 3 hours in a day, you can still redeem it without having to wait the next day.

In my opinion, Jewel's should be 20-30 points. 20/30 Hours of in-game time is A LOT. And since the auric jewel is valuable, it should be a good price.

CP/EXP Charm I should be 1 point, and CP/EXP charm II should be 3 points

If you think the auric jewel is under priced, I think your wrong. Because realistically, how long will it take you to earn 20 hours of in-game time? I'm level 50, and I think I play a lot, but I still think 20 hours is a lot. At around 5 hours a day, you should be able to obtain one after 4 days. That seems fair to me.

If you were to release Fashion items into the mall, I say they should not be permanent, they should only be for a set time.

For example, a 7 day war kimono = 15 coins.

The fashion items should be treated as test items.

Lucentos

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 1:57 am
Do not forget that this shop should work like Item Mall`s Trial and it shouldn`t in any way completely remove necessarity of Item Mall.

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedAug 10, 2011 2:26 am
Hi everyone. Thanks for the feedback. I wanted you to all know that there are other ways to collect points other than just to visit the NPC. Tomorrow I will see if someone on the team can provide more details.