thepinksock30

Rank 0
PostedAug 08, 2011 9:24 pm

New Grand Fantasia Classes.

Hello people of Grand Fantasia and Aeria Games. I sat up thinking all night about six new classes to make. One being the 6-15 level, one from 15-30, two options at 30 and then the final 66 class for each level 30 choice. Aeria Games has covered most of the class types very well. So I need your help thinking. This in NO way means this will be done, it was just an idea i had. I had trouble thinking of class names and types. So I really need your help guys. Please give me some good sugegstions.
~ThePinkSock30(xFantasyx,xKamikazex)
Advertisement

darkbrady

Rank 2
darkbrady
PostedAug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: New Grand Fantasia Classes.

thepinksock30 wrote:
I sat up thinking all night about six new classes to make.  

I can't help but notice that you didn't actually make any suggestions yourself...

pureair

Rank 0
pureair
PostedAug 08, 2011 9:58 pm

darkbrady wrote:
thepinksock30 wrote:

I can't help but notice that you didn't actually make any suggestions yourself...  

lol.

bloodshot58

Rank 0
bloodshot58
PostedAug 09, 2011 12:31 am
its a trap.

Blush188

Rank 0
Blush188
PostedAug 09, 2011 2:14 am

thepinksock30 wrote:
Hello people of Grand Fantasia and Aeria Games. I sat up thinking all night about six new classes to make. One being the 6-15 level, one from 15-30, two options at 30 and then the final 66 class for each level 30 choice. Aeria Games has covered most of the class types very well. So I need your help thinking. This in NO way means this will be done, it was just an idea i had. I had trouble thinking of class names and types. So I really need your help guys. Please give me some good sugegstions.

Brawler With a huuuggge hammer think like fighting clothing..
Medic Uses like powe rin a docter's place one of thoes shock rods... XDD and can heal others and them selvs at a certain lvl
NINJA!!! swords and all that stuff o_o

babygoddess2

Rank 2
babygoddess2
PostedAug 09, 2011 2:15 am

Blush188 wrote:
thepinksock30 wrote:

Medic Uses like powe rin a docter's place one of thoes shock rods... XDD and can heal others and them selvs at a certain lvl

A ninja class might be cool if they could use stars.

Uhm, Hi y'all :)

Joksta94

Rank 0
PostedAug 09, 2011 4:44 am

babygoddess2 wrote:
Blush188 wrote:
thepinksock30 wrote:

A ninja class might be cool if they could use stars.  

Assasin(Close enough) Medic = Cleric. My suggestion is a class thats like a glass cannon ik we have wizzies and AM's But i want something what hits HUGE but takes a while to cast just imagine one of them on your team/pty at the back fireing off huge blows. would help alot. also want pallies to get nerfed (Off topic rant) but srs they get huge def. the 50 shield gives them too much attack the mdef is pretty darn high they have a buff to cure all debuffs and roots they can use lleech hammers when 85 comes out (like seriously) :[ NERF THEM! (Makes sins better) we suck from 31-60 QQ

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 09, 2011 4:55 am

darkbrady wrote:
thepinksock30 wrote:

lol

Here's my suggestions~ Mr. Green

1. Butler/Maid
2. Cashier
3. Truck Driver
4. Merchant
5. Policeman
6. Pilot

thepinksock30

Rank 0
PostedAug 09, 2011 8:05 am
xDDDD maid lol her weapons can be vacuum cleaners and sandwiches lol ^^. anyways to the first post i realize i didnt suggest any class >.< and i sat up all night thinking about it xD cuz i couldnt think of any xDDD anyways ninja sounds too much like assassin, i like the idea tho, but what i was hoping for was not just a new name but a new background to like totaly different um whats the word...outlook of the class. haha outlook is a gewd word >Very Happy

Kinetik07

Rank 2
Kinetik07
PostedAug 09, 2011 8:41 am
There's already a tank, healers, random array of dps, buffers/debuffers/dedebuffers. What more do you want? Cheerleaders? or maybe towel boys? Fights are actually pretty simple, you just need an offense and defense, and both of those are covered already.