Mikey8023

Rank 0
PostedAug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Hmm

HMm
Ok so yea its 1 guild vs the Hole server, but you know whats gonna happen all the BIG Huge paying players with high levels of gear will all group in one guild, a guild max can hold what 165members? that happends that 1 guild will be tough, yea its gonna be against the HOLE server but??? ok people are already talking about spending gold to get in the biggest guild and there just all gonna try ot do it once and spam it for there selfish ness... 160 + level 50 and there not even a limit, its gonna be so **** laggy watch.... They should of did ti guild vs guild, that would of been more fun... but .... aww well
Advertisement

MegaMouse

Rank 2
PostedAug 09, 2011 10:57 pm
Another game i used to play ahd Territory wars. Only the biggest guilds owned the territories all the time the smaller ones had no chance.The feature ended up killing the game.I am no fan of this type of gameplay at all.

DodongCharing

Rank 0
DodongCharing
PostedAug 09, 2011 11:09 pm
cant wait to try Very Happy

tblitz13

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 2:15 am
great to have territory war, but why the schedule only once daily, should make it twice daily, so we on the other side of the globe can play too. e.g: EST 9PM and 9AM

tigeryao80

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 2:51 am
Looks like majority of us Asian who are working or studying can quit EE now since we are living in GMT +8 And we won't be able to make it to the war with this kind of timing. This is great as we wasted our time leveling our character for nothing

Posted By Aeria Mobile

DemonFlame1722

Rank 0
DemonFlame1722
PostedAug 10, 2011 3:10 am
looks like its time to get lvling again and this is good about the time thing XD i dont need to convert anything EST time is my time XD

terrylimfs

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 3:27 am

time zone

OMG
talking about time zone for EU. ....

can anyone convert it to GMT+8 for me??? hahaha seem like i will never get a chance to play the war on my zone unless i dont freaking sleep for the nite >_<

kaltune

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 4:53 am

is all good for now

the time is not the best bot it will do it for now
I think around 5pm or 17.00 alot of people are online but I would really enjoy this new guild vs guild
the only problem is that it is too late or too early for alot of as. I hope you guys will change it soon enought. Very Happy

sharedcave

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 4:54 am
Yeah, us from the Eastern part of the world is disadvantaged. Looks like Aeria only consider fixing the timing for the NA and EU players.

The suggestion about making the War to be twice could solve this issue albeit it could also create further problem i.e. the territories need to be defended twice.

So probably not worth it to appease to the Asian time zone players. Lol.

tragicmat1

Rank 0
tragicmat1
PostedAug 10, 2011 11:20 am
Aren't there Asian Servers too? -,- But then again, GM's did say they will try their best to get a good time for the majority of the players. I'm sure they will eventually do something about it. I wish you luck.

glorumz wrote:
Link5549 wrote:
Yeah.... I can see it now:

WTS> spot in top guild 100g  

WTS > Level 6 Guild Ranked #1 on rankings!

Starting offer 50k Gold!
Let's do a raffle!

entry: 5000 gold  

Oh, Don't forget to get your friendly GS's to use the randomizer!