baka_eater

Rank 0
baka_eater
PostedAug 16, 2011 6:57 pm
Seems like Martial Artist, and a team of clerics is best suited for this. DPS litterly just throw them self at the crystal and camp it. Wish I could post screen shots of dps hiding behind crystal while people where getting picked off in the distance by "Frogs." They remained safe for the majority of the 30mins.

btw bards get slaughtered. See what happens when you use bm on mobs that two shot you.
Advertisement

Monsteray

Rank 0
Monsteray
PostedAug 19, 2011 4:13 pm
For some reason i cant see the join button. Im lvl 52 atm and i am the leader of the guild NoM_nOm_NoM. Can some one help me with this issue?

abk1986

Rank 0
abk1986
PostedAug 19, 2011 4:59 pm
Monsteray wrote:
For some reason i cant see the join button. Im lvl 52 atm and i am the leader of the guild NoM_nOm_NoM. Can some one help me with this issue?  

You won't be able to join until 5 minutes before the event, when they announce it. You have to set your clock for EST and wait 2 hours, because that's when it is.

Diavax

Rank 0
PostedAug 19, 2011 7:40 pm
Yes the Tw is still not working even though i changed it are you guys still trying to fix it?

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedAug 19, 2011 7:42 pm
Diavax wrote:
Yes the Tw is still not working even though i changed it are you guys still trying to fix it?  

We've contacted the developers and are waiting on a fix from them.

PeetJR

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2011 4:52 am

Yes

IDk whats wrong with developers cuz with kindom heroes werent this problems...im from SLovakia and there was herb event every day in some time,, and i wasent any problem to join here.. but in EE i need to change some times and blablabla ....... its wrong set up of developers.........sry for little bad english

Lucentos

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 7:48 am
Is there any damage penalty to player attacks in Territory Wars?

rexatfcc

Rank 1
rexatfcc
PostedAug 23, 2011 9:07 pm
for the ones who complain about the timezone issues:
you choose to play a game that based in the USA, why do you complain that it doesnt work around your schedule? if it doesnt work for you time wise then why play in the first place? if you want something thats better suited for your sleep/work/play shedule then find a game thats based closer to you in your own time zone.

for the one who complain about how hard the mobs are:
find a better strategy like kiting

for everyone who feels your guild could never win/defend because your in a small guild:
join a bigger guild or just do it and try to have fun until you can, this is were i fall in. the few largest guilds will almost always defend becuz they have nothing but max lvl players in the guild and they have the most players available. all they need to do is put all the attackers to sleep and a crystal will never be properly claimed/defeated or kited. a guild with max members of 200 will always beat the guild with max of 50 members no matter what the levels of the players. TW is to a major fail unless your guild is ranked in the top 5.

just go in do the quest to get your free wars stones and save all the useless stuff afterwards for the top 5 to fight over till the time is up.

rockynuts

Rank 1
rockynuts
PostedAug 30, 2011 4:47 pm
Know one thing

right now Territory Wars is crap

1 No telling at all who will win. Guilds with full Crystal Control has lost to guilds with lowest damage and no control on Crystals.

2 People have found ways to use the Mage Tele skill to glitch into safe zones to freely kill of or sleep guilds. Oddly even more there def goes glitch too. Taken 20+ to slowly work down a person with junk for def after they have glitch it.

3. Mobs Way to easy to control and turn the events of Territory Wars. When a level 10 can go in there and with eaz kite full mob section around a crystal. That is an issue.

4 spawn camping, who cares on that . Every Pvp game has that. But be nice to have least 2 sec delay once out to least move. Within that delay time you immune on attacks and you can not attack also

Sum up Pvp wars. Pure luck, and a joke on who wins. Not the guild that puts forth the most effect and Does the correct job to win a war. Goes the laziest guild instead. Eden needs to look hard at the junk they have setup for us put some more effort into it. You can tell they just had little thought on this, and rush it at us.

meOmega

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Forgeting something

not thinking
Just remeber one thing when u complain about the wars.... all the attackers (nomatter the guild) are on teams... so it can be like500 vs 1000 or whatever. no matter how good you are... its not gonna be as easy to defend nomatter your gear.

its a battle of quaility over quantiny