rpgkylon

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Lady Gaga's Music

It's a little survey I'm gonna do in a bunch of forums around, so please participate.

Give a detailed explanation on why or why not?

I want to know what do you think of her music? Do You Like it? Yes or No. Why?

DO you think she will be around for longer than two albums? Yes or No. Why?

Please don't go off detail about her dress and "who she copied" because it has nothing to do with her music.

Thank you for participating guys.
Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 08, 2011 12:10 am
I used to like Lady Gaga, but not anymore now because she's getting more and more weird and controversial.

Her first song "Just Dance" was decent, but the most recent songs are too controversial.
Her video clips are just getting worse, such as "Alejandro" the first video clip and also "Judas" video clip. They really irked me.

Some other video clips she has are somewhat creepy (like the "Paparazzi" video clip), and some others are just like selling sensuality :/

So, bye bye Lady Gaga.
Tough, I admit that all her songs are catchy, and they're decent for nightclub/dance floor for weekend party.

I can't really predict whether she will be around for longer than two albums or not.
She is really a talented musician (this opinion is based on her acoustic/piano version for some of her songs like "Poker Face"), but I think if she keeps making too much controversy, I'm afraid she might not last for too long.

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedAug 19, 2011 3:37 am
I don't look at her/watch her and i don't really see anything special/original in her songs...but I LOVE when metal/rock/dubstep artists make covers of her songs. Skrillex did an awesome job.

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedAug 27, 2011 1:16 pm
I never liked her. I never liked her covers, except for the cover Jimmy did (Ching Chong guy). But now, I don't like it as much. And I'll never will.

Herbrights

Rank 0
Herbrights
PostedOct 18, 2011 4:21 pm
I never really cared for her X) she isn't unique to me. Just a try hard.