Firenergy

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2011 8:14 am

Problem on DDTank

Loss of recording
I was playing when it appeared an error message and when restarted, my record was returned to the beginning, I want to recover it, or I'll process them.
Advertisement

RolferW_60114

Rank 1
RolferW_60114
PostedAug 06, 2011 8:19 am
same thing happen to me

Firenergy

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2011 8:26 am
if not recover, do not play here anymore

LunaCupcake

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2011 8:33 am
I was also playing, and suddendly an error appeared, had to refresh, and then it showed the page to create a new character =/ i logged out & logged back in but that didn't help.

Help?

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedAug 06, 2011 8:37 am
That happened to me, but i kept refreshing and logging out. Sure enough with some time it will come up, i assume this is just temporary problem. Just don't make a new character.

Firenergy

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2011 10:23 am

Problem on DDTank

The problem was solved. Thank You

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedAug 06, 2011 3:53 pm
If anyone else is having this issue please try these trouble shooting steps:

1. Make sure you are logging in on the same account you made the original character.
2. Make sure you selected the same server you made your character on. If you made a character on server 1 and accidentally click on server 2 and have never made a character on server 2 (or vice versa) it will make you make a character.
3. Clear out your internet cache. This includes browsing history, cookies, ect. Problems can occur when old out of date data interfere with the new incoming data.
4. Make sure your browser is up to date as well as the flash player and java script. Out of date software can cause visual errors as well as local history errors.

If you have tried all these steps and you still are having a problem with the error presented in this post, or any other error, then search the help forums to see if an answer to your problem has already been posted in another thread or ask on the shout box to see if someone has an answer for you. If you can not find anything then contact a GM using the contact us link located at the bottom of this page and fill out a game support form and give detailed information on the error you are having.

Firenergy

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2011 8:02 pm
the problem was temporary, everything returned to normal, thank you.