Vilkdagiuke

Rank 0
Vilkdagiuke
PostedAug 07, 2011 8:05 am   Last edited by Vilkdagiuke on Aug 10, 2011 5:00 am. Edited 3 times in total
I agree with you Smile
2 looks simple (in a good way. I hate seeing overdone art. Simplicity is equal to perfection, but this is only my opinion), but best of all.
3 is too shiny for my eyes. Maybe it could look better without highlights in the corners, but rhombus form makes it stand out of other badges.
4 reminds me of sims rather than something from LO (but I haven't played LO yet and I might be wrong) and I can't see what is written in the ribbons. But as a badge it looks really amazing.
5 From artistic side it look like a great badge. I like colours, lights, form, but I can't see any connections with LO itself, at least now.
6 I like it, but black background doesn't look good at all to me. With a transparent background this badge could have won.

Good work everyone ^.^
Advertisement

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedAug 07, 2011 12:56 pm
i kinda take that as a compliment...
to say the truth i didnt really like one of my badges but i just didnt have any good idea :< so the usualy playing around and trying to find something good i failed xD

>WilliamTheIV
the probolem with feedback and kitique is the thin line bitween a real kritique and denouncing the work and the artist.

seeing your detailed 'feedback' gives me 2 thoughts
1st where the hack did that fat hammer come from that hits faces right now?
2nd is this person competent to smash others work like this?

no i do not try to offend you i just dont know. are you a competent person? or are you just a troll?
thats the question i have right now.
the way you write it i hope you are a competent person.

I still see a big problem with all those badges...
none sais 'we were first' is the bigger problem the other is... none of them is really liked xD (guess thats just a problem in my eyes)

Whatever im not here to argue or anything i just try to understand a few things.

*edit*
darn i just came up with a matching short idea for a badge text that would fit =_= 'Pre CBT' would have enough space on a badge *sigh* im always soooo late with my ideas TT_TT

drugall

Rank 1
drugall
PostedAug 07, 2011 1:19 pm
WilliamTheIV wrote:
1 is super plain, but at least you know what the badge is for.

2 is also pretty plain, but better than 1. Just looks better that's all.

3 is aweful, I'm not actually seeing why it is being voted on so much. The bright lights on the corners of the picture burn every part of my body, it is that bad. and the O is barely visible. As far as I'm concerned it just says "L".

4... Okay I don't even understand this one. It looks like a stick of Trident Layers with a Lime Odyssey ribbon, which btw the words are barely visible.

I can see how 5 is voted upon, it looks interesting, but if I saw that on someones profile I wouldn't understand what it is for. Even if I scrolled over it and it said "Lime Odyssey" I would think "How is that Lime?".

6.. Lime Time? That is so corny it makes me puke. It looks more like a troll than anything, but eh it makes me smile so I'm okay with it.

This being said, I voted for 2 for originality.

Vaxim wrote:
MeiuAngel wrote:
TBH, none of them are brilliant. I saw some much better ones in the original submissions thread, but unfortunately these are the ones we've been given to choose from. The only one that's even half-decent and professional-looking is number 3.

But thankyou for actually bothering with this section, Venom. It's nice to know you haven't forgotten about ut ^^  

I sorry to say i dont like this post because i feel like post like these hurt others feeling beacuse they tried really hard on them, yes i know every1 has diffrent tatse as well. But still i think you should show respect to thoes who tried thier best.  

I'm sorry to say I don't like this post because it shows a total lack of intelligence and understanding of the word "Feedback".  

It doesn't really seem to me that you understand the intention behind the request for feedback. All that you really seem to have come here for is to be blatantly disrespectful and offensive; it's terribly uncalled for. This is as far as this interaction will go however, since you're obviously either just a troll or a hard-headed person, so talking with you would probably get me nowhere. You've said your piece and I've said mine.

As for the badges, I'm excited to see which one is picked! The voting is starting to become a bit one-sided, but you never know until it's over. ^^

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedAug 07, 2011 1:33 pm
drugal sometimes i just want to give you a waffle Smile

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedAug 08, 2011 3:44 am
Voted for Five. I also vote for this game releasing right NOW >:C

Coming Soon.

riricho

Rank 2
PostedAug 08, 2011 12:27 pm
No.3 Looks catchy *-*

LunaChan1

Rank 0
LunaChan1
PostedAug 08, 2011 12:27 pm
I like number 3 the most =P its like shinny =P

demonroche12

Rank 0
demonroche12
PostedAug 09, 2011 10:35 am
Same here the 3rd looks Professional ._.

GM_Venom

GameMaster: USA
GM_Venom
PostedAug 09, 2011 4:28 pm
I'm glad you guys are getting involved, and we want to hear as much feedback as possible, but watch yourselves to make sure your "constructive criticism" isn't worded as "offensive bashing."

Because I will ban you, and feel good about it.

Carry on Smile

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 09, 2011 5:15 pm
*wonders when we will get the badge* Mr. Green