Vilkdagiuke

Rank 0
Vilkdagiuke
PostedAug 05, 2011 3:54 pm
EE is incomplete game, that's why it may look as garbage to you Smile
but colouring/drawing contests are fun to do and have nothing to do with a game itself.

Advertisement

master_eden

Rank 0
master_eden
PostedAug 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Early Community: Want to pick the first Lime Odyssey badge?

choice of badge
I liked numbers 3 and 4 but I chose 3

GM_Venom

GameMaster: USA
GM_Venom
PostedAug 05, 2011 5:45 pm
I have played both, and Lime has a level of polish that is unprecedented. However, once they come out, many will find that while they do have visual similarities they are notably different games.

They are both great games, but you can play Eden now and Lime is a mystery full of marvelous potential.

And yes...there are totally going to be Photoshop contests.

RavenCrossbone

Rank 0
RavenCrossbone
PostedAug 05, 2011 7:40 pm
badge 3 and 5 look the best to me be cool to have either

Gonna Die Then Die With Style

ViralSweets

Rank 0
ViralSweets
PostedAug 05, 2011 8:41 pm
I know nothing about badges, but these all kick the stuff out whatever I could've made :'D
Good job, guys!

Vilkdagiuke

Rank 0
Vilkdagiuke
PostedAug 06, 2011 6:40 am
Great :3
I can't wait to start drawing fan art of LO as I'm a bit tired of drawing ee stuff ^.^

Gives as screenshots of LO~

KrossX

Rank 4
KrossX
PostedAug 06, 2011 12:27 pm
You can check some screenshots here: LO Gallery. Also, some wallpapers on the second tab.

Vilkdagiuke

Rank 0
Vilkdagiuke
PostedAug 06, 2011 1:02 pm
KrossX wrote:
You can check some screenshots here: LO Gallery. Also, some wallpapers on the second tab.  

Thank you! I found screenshots of pam :3 I must draw one <3

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedAug 06, 2011 11:41 pm
i would love to have a badge with LIME TIME on my profile lol

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedAug 07, 2011 7:59 am
1 is super plain, but at least you know what the badge is for.

2 is also pretty plain, but better than 1. Just looks better that's all.

3 is aweful, I'm not actually seeing why it is being voted on so much. The bright lights on the corners of the picture burn every part of my body, it is that bad. and the O is barely visible. As far as I'm concerned it just says "L".

4... Okay I don't even understand this one. It looks like a stick of Trident Layers with a Lime Odyssey ribbon, which btw the words are barely visible.

I can see how 5 is voted upon, it looks interesting, but if I saw that on someones profile I wouldn't understand what it is for. Even if I scrolled over it and it said "Lime Odyssey" I would think "How is that Lime?".

6.. Lime Time? That is so corny it makes me puke. It looks more like a troll than anything, but eh it makes me smile so I'm okay with it.

This being said, I voted for 2 for originality.

Vaxim wrote:
MeiuAngel wrote:
TBH, none of them are brilliant. I saw some much better ones in the original submissions thread, but unfortunately these are the ones we've been given to choose from. The only one that's even half-decent and professional-looking is number 3.

But thankyou for actually bothering with this section, Venom. It's nice to know you haven't forgotten about ut ^^  

I sorry to say i dont like this post because i feel like post like these hurt others feeling beacuse they tried really hard on them, yes i know every1 has diffrent tatse as well. But still i think you should show respect to thoes who tried thier best.  

I'm sorry to say I don't like this post because it shows a total lack of intelligence and understanding of the word "Feedback".